Thursday, May 9, 2024

Birthday Card for Male

Hello friends!   How are you?  It has been warming up here in Southern CA.  I think it is going to be a very hot summer.  I hope you have time to get out and enjoy the weather.

I created this card for my brother in law.  I bought this Whimsy stamp set just to create him a card; but I lost the stamp set and then found it again.  Lol!     

 


Birthday Card For Male




Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame Front - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Wonky Stitched Rectangle
Frame inside - Taylored Expressions Mini Slimline Stacklets
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Black
Dots - CTMH Black & White Dots Z4634



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Option  (2 of 3) 
   Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)      
   Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/ (2 of 3) (Friday)
 DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3)  (Wednesday)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Tuesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)
(Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (6 of 8) (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit) 
Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 8)
Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (3 of 8)
     

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is going out of business; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  Lol!  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Gloria. I love the design and it looks perfect in black and white. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Great design. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine design and fun sentiment, Gloria. Thank you for sharing at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria