Thursday, September 21, 2023

Birthday Card Using CTMH Say It With Style Special

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  It is very cloudy in Southern CA today; but it does bring cooler temperatures.  

I have been creating a lot of cards lately, trying to use my new CTMH products.  I created this card with the new CTMH Say It With Style "It's Your Birthday" Cardmaking workshop guide.  You can purchase the products you want individually or at a discount in a bundle.  The guides are on my CTMH website, so you can save them to your computer.  I also print mine; as it is much easier to work with.

I had a lot of fun creating two slimline cards with this set.  This card is Card 3 in the instructions. I used the CTMH Plaid Card Front Stencils CC9239. There are 2 - A2 stencils and 2 - slimline stencils.  I used the Slimline to create a slimline plaid background, cut out the 4 circles to create this card and then used the remaining plaid (I will post later) for another Slimline Birthday card.  The full plaid slimline is the bonus card (I am posting later) in the instructions. See links below listed under Supplies. 

I stamped my background with Mint ink using the cracked pattern from CTMH Design Elements D2196 (See link below).  I also inked my plaid circles and cupcakes around the edges.

I finish most of my cards inside; but the inside I created could actually be used for a front.  LOL!  I just have fun creating both front and inside for my cards.  I use the cardmaking instructions as a guide; but rarely create them as shown.  LOL! 

 

CTMH Birthday Card

Using CTMH It's Your Birthday Stamp & Thin Cuts CC9237




Inside Card






Supplies used to create this card:

Dies & Stencils
Circle die, cupcakes, balloons, & Sentiment inside - CTMH It's Your Birthday Stamp & Thin Cuts CC9237
Stencils for plaid background - CTMH Plaid Card Front Stencils CC9239

Cupcakes, stars, balloons, sentiment outside/inside CTMH It's Your Birthday Stamp & Thin Cuts CC9237
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse side of Lagoon (base front)
Background on white front - CTMH Design Elements D2196
Inks - CTMH Glacier, Shortbread, Lagoon, Black, Mint for front (retired)
Bling - CTMH Teal Dots Z4630 (includes stars, hearts and dots) (used Glacier colored stars on outside)

Happy on sentiment inside - Peacock Green


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Plaid  (See Photo above) (1 of 3) (Sunday)
     (Saturday)
        Through The Purple Haze Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (Patterned paper/stamp/shiny (2 of 3) (Friday)    
     (Thursday)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use background stamp (Stamped with background stamp and stars)  (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w/option (5 of 6)  
         Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (6 of 10)  
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Going Round in circles (No limit) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - ATG or In the Garden (2 of 3)
Stamps & Fun = Creativity Challenge - Everything is possible (No limit)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
 Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (8 of 8) 
               Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (8 of 8)
         






CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute project!!! I love the colors you used. You used the plaid on this card so fabulously. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and colours, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Birthday card design and I agree, the inside is just as wonderful as the front! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely cards soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Perfect match to the Inspiration Photo. I love your soft colors, too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gloria, a fabulous card with tartan background papers and cute cupcakes, the inside would also make a great card front. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Gloria - the stencil works so well.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to use a plaid-patern! And a festive CAS card too! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love these fresh colors. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. just my kind of colours, lovely.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a super card design - your choice of elements and colots make it equally perfect for a man as for a woman of any age, I appeciate that about a card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card and I love how you decorated the inside of the card too

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card!! thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria