Saturday, August 12, 2023

Hello Card Using Close To My Heart Goodbye Isn't Forever August Stamp of the Month S2308

Hello friends! I hope you are doing well. It cooled off her in Southern CA for a couple days and now the temperatures are climbing back up.  It will be over 100 by Tuesday this coming week.  

I am so sorry for the people who live in Maui, Hawaii; and for the families who lost loved ones in the fires.  Some of those people were probably tourists.  I vacationed in Maui and stayed for a week in Lahaina.  I also visited there again with my husband, sister, and brother-in-law, when we took a cruise to the Hawaiian Islands.  I have photos of the big Banyan Tree.  It breaks my heart to see the devastation and loss that these wonderful people have suffered. 

They are saying on the news to give cash donations to large organizations that will help in that area.  Be very careful and make sure you know the organization.  Unfortunately, we have to watch who we give money to, because of the scammers and thieves out there, who use these catastrophic events to raise money for themselves.  

I created this card using the CTMH August Stamp of the Month, Goodbye Isn't Forever, S2308.  It was my first large masking that I have ever tried.  I thought it turned out very well.  I have to thank Chelsey, another CTMH consultant for her fabulous video using this masking technique.  I was unable to purchase CTMH Honey Butter stamp pad as it was out of stock when I placed my orders.

 

CTMH Hello Card Using August Stamp of the Month, S2308



Close Up View

Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frames outside and inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Stax Set #2

Scene with Sentiment outside - CTMH Goodbye Isn't Forever - August SOTM S2308
Paper - CTMH Mix In (Jul/Aug) X9050
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse Side Honey Butter, Papaya and Sage
Card base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack A2 size - X254
Sentiment Inside - CTMH Give A Lift D1581 (retired)
Flowers inside - CTMH Cherry Blossoms C1889 (retired)
Inks  - CTMH Toffee, Sage, Melon, Papaya, Nectarine, (Buttercup and Blue Belle retired)
Dots - CTMH Orange & Yellow dots Z4632 (retired) New colors in Sept (Z7008)


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 8)
Colorful Options Challenge - Yellow-Green/Rainbow (1 of 3) (Sunday)
We Love Stamping Challenge - Masculine (1 of 3)
We Love 2 Create Challenge - Any Medium (1 of 3)
    Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (6 of 8) (Saturday)
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (1 of 6)  (Friday)
   Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add Some Doodles  (1 of 5)  (Thursday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG or Outdoor (1 of 6) (Wednesday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10)  
 (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG option/trees/leaves (1 of 8) (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - ATG w/Dies (No limit)
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Spots/Stripes (1 of 3)
Your Scrapbook Place - ATG (1 of 3)





Only $5 with a $50 purchase or Free for VIP with $50 purchase





CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART August 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE. Or the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #329
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! 💚🌞 Your coloring is fantastic! I love the softness & serenity your colors give to the stamp. Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Beautiful card and scene, with lovely colours. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, a peaceful scene, thanks for joining us at A Place to Start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria I love the very calming scene and the soft colours you have used. Thanks for joining the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely scene you've created. The frames and mats you used really helps to highlight that peaceful scene. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria