Sunday, July 4, 2021

Just Because Using CTMH Serenity Paper Pack with Sticker Sheet

Hello Friends!  Happy July 4th to everyone.  It is another hot day in Southern CA.  I decided to stay home away from the crowds and craft.  It is much safer for me to do that and I do enjoy being home and crafting.  

I decided to enter Freshly Made Sketches and use a paper I have not had time to create with.  I loved this paper from the first time I saw it.  I wanted to keep with the sketch; but do love my embellishments.  

I used CTMH Serenity Paper Pack and with the Sticker Sheet flower to add to the front.  I love this gorgeous set.  It is no longer available; but I am slow to use some of my stash. I need inspiration before I can create.  I haven't been in the mood to color; so I am sticking with creating without coloring.  I believe we can create gorgeous cards and not color.  I do love coloring; but I think it has just been too hot to really enjoy it right now.  

CTMH Just Because Card

Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies/Die Cuts
Flowers, tag - CTMH Serenity Paper Packet & Sticker Sheet X7263S (retired)
Frame inside - Spellbinders 6 x 6 Matting Basics A

Paper - CTMH Serenity Paper Packet & Sticker Sheet X7263S (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH Blue Belle (retiring August 2021)
Sentiment on front - "Just Because" - CTMH Flowers For You S2105 (retired)
Sentiment inside on top of tag - "Sending You" - CTMH Hedge-Hugs B1641 (retired)
Gems - CTMH Gold Glitter Gems - Z3312


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

 613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (1 of 8)  (Sunday)
Angie's Digital Stamps - ATG (1 of 3)
  A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Catch the Bug - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafty Calendar - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 3) (Friday)
Polkadoodles - ATG (1 of 3)  
    Cute Card Thursday - ATG (No limit)  (Thursday)
 DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)
Freshly Made Sketches #492 - Sketch - No limit
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (5 of 5)   (Wednesday)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday
Digi Choosday - ATG (1 of 2)
   (Monday)
  A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge Blog - ATG (No limit)  (Other Date)
  A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
    Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)






Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order



CTMH Artwork




Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.


Click on link above to see New CTMH Products

Some Of My New Favorites


CTMH Butterfly Background Thin Cuts Z3961

My Favorite Thin Cut, 5 special butterflies have wings that open out from this die. See photo below. Click on link above to view online.











Comes with Stamp & Thin Cuts, 16 Cards & Envelopes and More


CTMH Artwork for Wander Cardmaking Workshop Kit above







See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.



Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful hues and card! ...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully layered design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful in blue! Glad you shared this at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Love the simplicity and the floral focus. Thank you for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create AJ DT @ APtS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Awesome design and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug, Crafty Catz, Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Gloria! I'm into CTMH too! 😁 Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Gloria. I love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card I love the colours. Thanks for sharing it in our July 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria