Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Birthday Card Using CTMH So Tweet Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello Friends!  I hope everyone is enjoying their summer or winter, depending on where you are.  It was 108 yesterday in Southern CA where I live and other areas in CA had higher temperatures than that.  It feels bad inside as well.  I am trying to keep from turning my air conditioner down; because it can cause outages.

I created this cute card using this adorable little chick last month.  I thought I had posted it; but obviously I didn't.  This card was created using CTMH So Tweet Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3954 with stamp only/no thin cuts - B1745.  

I used CTMH Tattered Rose Distress Oxide inks to make the clouds.  I used CTMH Fancy Borders Z3682 to create the hills; but it is retired now.

 

CTMH Happy Bird-day  

Using CTMH So Tweet Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3954


Inside Card
Reverse side of Peach Cardstock


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame on front - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Double Stitched Dies
Grass Hills - CTMH Fancy Borders Z3682 (retired)
Chick with sentiments - CTMH So Tweet Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3954

Paper - CTMH Watercolor Paper
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse Green Apple for hills, Peach
Stencil for clouds - Heffy Doodle Cloudy Skies
Images and Sentiments - CTMH So Tweet Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3954
Distress Oxide Ink - CTMH Tattered Rose (For Clouds)
Ink - Versa Fine Black
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sentiments & Stitches C1835 (retired)

Copic Markers
Chick - Y00, Y11, Y13, Y17
Flowers - RV00, RV11, RV23, YG11, 
Balloon - RV10, RV00
Cheeks - RV00

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

 613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (5 of 8)  (Sunday)
  (Saturday)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Friday)
Polkadoodles - ATG (3 of 3)  
    Cute Card Thursday - ATG (No limit)  (Thursday)
 DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (2 of 5)   (Wednesday)
 Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (2 of 3) (Tuesday
The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge - Anything Goes (3 of 3)  (Monday)
      A Bit More Time To Craft Extra Challenge - ATG (No limit)  (Other Date)
   A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
 Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Animals Challenge Blog - Critters (No limit)





Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order



CTMH Artwork




Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.




Here are some of the bundles; but click above for more options.
There are written instructions for each of the bundles.















3 stamp sets - $26.95 or sold individually as well.







See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute Gloria, Stunning design and lovely use of colours here.. . Many thanks for your entry at Polkadoodles Challenge Look forward to see you enter our next challenge. aNNie DT Member
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous make and so pleased you shared with us at Crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, love your background. Nice work.
    Thank you for entering your lovely project into Classic Design Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria