Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Just For You Card Using CTMH You Are Enough Products and more

Hello Friends!  I hope everyone is doing well.  It is hot already in Southern CA; and I wasn't ready for this hot weather yet.  LOL!  I was trying to do a little walking in the mornings; but by the time I am up, it is too hot for me to walk.  

I have had some issues with my crafting mojo lately; so I decided to do this awesome Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  Having a sketch just starts my brain and gave me something to work with.  I love working with sketches; but I don't always have the time to work that way.   

CTMH has the most stunning paper (You Are Enough) I have seen in a very long time; and my brain has not been working to get started with it yet.  I did use a few of the CTMH You Are Enough products on this card, plus a strip of the gorgeous cardstock.  I was happy to finally use some of it.  I bought the complete product bundle; plus an extra packet of paper and cardstock.  I also had to buy 5 packets of those Butterfly Sequins.  They are gorgeous and easy to use when you need a little something else on your cards.


CTMH Just For You

Using CTMH You Are Enough Products (See below)


Inside Card



Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Shape on Front under Butterfly - CTMH You Are Enough Stamp & Thin Cuts CC52114 (May/June Special)
Rectangle die inside - CTMH Stitched Rectangle Frames 
(May/June Special)
Just For You - Crafters Companion

Paper - CTMH Mix In - X9013 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Peach
Foiled Cardstock - CTMH You Are Enough Cardstock - CC5211
Sentiments, flower, butterfly inside - CTMH You Are Enough Stamp & Thin Cuts CC52114 - (May/June Special)
Ink - CTMH Peach, Blue Belle
Pearls - CTMH White Pearls (retired)




I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (4 of 8)
   (Sunday)
A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (2 of 3) (Friday)
      DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (1 of 5) (Wednesday)
 (Tuesday
A Place To Start - ATG - (4 of 8) (Monday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - Frogs or ATG (No limit)
Dream Valley Challenges - Embellish It (3 of 3)
Leann's World 101 - ATG (3 of 3)
Path of Positivity Challenge - ATG w/option (Butterflies are sign of transition.  Inside "You Inspire Me" "You Shine" - all are positive) (3 of 7)
  2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Use a Critter (4 of 5) (Other Date)
 A Bit More Time To Craft - ATG  (No limit)  
   A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
 Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)






Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order




CTMH Artwork





      

Here are some of the bundles; but click above for more options.
There are written instructions for each of the bundles.

Some Items are on backorder; but they will return around May 17, 2021















Special Kits through May 31 or While Supplies Last
Includes cardmaking kits - See my favorite below


Several Kits to choose from; so click here to view them all.  

This is my favorite.


Includes this adorable stamp set and more.


CTMH Artwork



Kit contents:
1 – exclusive D-size stamp set (See above)
6 – Lovely patterned paper sheets
3 – cardstock sheets (1 Blue Belle, 2 White Daisy)
1 – Julep Loose Sequins (Z3566)
20 – white card bases & envelopes (16 standard, 4 slimline)

Additional supplies needed:
Intense Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z4189)
Watercolor Paints (Z3132)
Medium Round Waterbrush (Z3225)
Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
Glue Dots® Mini Dots (Z341)
Paper Trimmer
Scissors
Adhesive
Ruler
Sticky Notes














Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.




See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.



Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

16 comments:

  1. A Peachy monochromatic creation Gloria! Thank you for sharing your enchanting creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Gloria! I always start with a sketch in order to get my Mojo going ~ you created a fantastic card ~ Thanks for joining us at AHSC ~ we sure hope to see you back ~ Denise DT ~ chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful monochrome card and love the butterfly P.paper..Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you will join us again
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow really great mono card ! .Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you will join us again

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card, love the monochromatic look! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card what a stunning colour!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful butterfly!! Love the peachy colors too! Stopping by from Word Art Wednesday to say - thank you for dropping off your art at the bi-weekly challenge - it is always a pleasure and honor to have you join in on the challenge - I wish you the best in the draw for a fabulous prize - Have a blessed day - Gail ~ DT WAW my blog I love Paper https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Gloria. Thank you for sharing with us over here at LeAnn’s World 101 and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://challengeleannsworld101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S - Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Gloria, Love the color. I have never did a sketch challenge. Hate to hear it's already so hot. It's been a little cool here in Indiana. Not looking forward to the heat. Have a great week!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful butterfly papers and images. Thank you for joining the sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I love the colours and the butterflies...beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great use of our sketch 420! Thanks for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Gloria. I often use sketches to kickstart my mojo too. I like the colour you used and all the butterflies. Thank you for entering the Change Your Environment Challenge at Path of Positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  16. CONGRATULATIONS on your WIN!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria