Sunday, March 7, 2021

CTMH Special Lady Card

Hello Friends!   How are you?  I hope life is treating you well.  It is still a difficult time in most of the world and many waiting for the new COVID-19 Vaccine.  I wasn't able to have it when it arrived here; so now I am finding it hard to get an appointment.  My husband got his a week ago and had no issues with the first one.

I seemed to have lost my Crafting Mojo recently.  I was talking to a friend online today and she pointed me towards some Clean and Simple challenges; so that has helped to at least get me started.  I am finding it a lot of fun to create my cards  to go with a specific challenge.  I am challenged with creating Clean and Simple cards anyway; so this is taking it to another level of challenging for me.  LOL!  

I am entering this card in the AAA Cards Clean and Simple Challenges.  This one is very specific and you are only allowed to use a 1 x 1 inch image; which includes the sentiment; if you choose to have one.  I am very lucky that I have a lot of CTMH smaller stamps and many of them do include a little sentiment.

My sister Becky loves ladybugs and sees them everywhere; so I thought I would use this cute stamp which is retired.  I found a current sentiment that is still available for the inside.  It is very hard to get a good photo showing the design on the die; but I did the best I could.  I hope you enjoy my mini slimline creation.  

Special Lady Card

Using CTMH Dream Big Stamp Set D1399 (retired)


Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies

Frame on front - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Wonky Stitched Dies
Sentiment frame for the image on front - Crafters Companion Ornate Square Frames Downton Abbey

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Candy Apple
Ladybug with sentiment - CTMH Dream Big D1399 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Serenity Cardmaking Stamp & TC Z3905 or stamp set alone is C1878
Ink - CTMH Candy Apple

Copic Markers
Ladybug - 100 Black




I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
613 Avenue Create - ATG (2 of 8) (Sunday)
AAA Cards CAS Challenges - One Inchie with option (No limit)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Coloured Crazy Challenge - ATG colored (1 of 2) (Friday)
Crafty Catz - ATG (2 of 3) 
Creative Fingers - ATG (2 of 3)
      DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (3 of 5)  (Wednesday)
    Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (3 of 3) (Tuesday
   Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog - ATG (3 of 5)  (Monday)
A Bit More Time To Craft - ATG  (No limit)   (Other Date)
 A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Creatalicious Challenges - ATG w/option (3 of 3)







S2103 Winged Masterpiece
Only $5 with a $50 order or
FREE to all VIP members with a $50 order





CTMH Artwork






Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.


CTMH has many new adorable stamps & thin cut sets; plus new papers and lots of new products, etc.  I will try to add new ones on my next post; but these listed are still available while supplies last.  
See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. I just had to come and say I love this! You really rocked the Inchie theme. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing inchy ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CAS card is awesome. Love the image and the great red color. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz, Colour Crazy, Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this CAS card - that little lady bug really pops on that card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Love the red card base combined with the sweet little ladybug stamp. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ladybug is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute inchie card! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous CAS card and love the ladybird inchie.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.

    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gloria, Eye catching CAS creation! Thank you for sharing your ladybug with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck, stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria