Saturday, November 16, 2019

Christmas Holiday Cheer Shaker Ornaments/Tags using CTMH Holiday Cheer Kit

Hello Friends!  I hope all of you are staying warm, for those of you having really cold weather.  We are still having a heat wave in Southern CA.  It is crazy weather, right?  

I finally found time to create with these adorable CTMH Holiday Cheer Shaker ornaments/tags.  I really love the variety of ornaments/tags that this kit has.  I have created just 5 so far; but wanted to share them, before sending them to my daughter and her family for their Christmas tree.  They are made with chipboard; so they are very sturdy.  They are so sweet and perfect for anyone, at this time of the year.

I forgot to add the sequins to my Snowman; and was unable to pull it apart once it was stuck down; so I decided to just finish it and keep it as it was.  LOL!  It is still cute without the sequins.  There is also a stamp for the reverse side; that says To: and From:.  So, you can use them as a tag or an ornament. 

These are the first 5 I have created with this kit.  The photo is a little hazy; because of the light.  I tried it several times; but it still didn't look any different. See link below for more information. 



Special through end of November or while supplies last
Here is a sample of several others that you can create with this kit.
Or everything sold individually.  
CTMH photo below - not my creations


Supplies used to create my 5 ornaments/tags:

CTMH Holiday Cheer Kit - Click on link for options.

  • Globe scene - G94, B21, B24, R37, N5, BV13, B0000 , R11 (Shin Han)
  • Truck with tree - G94, N0, R37, R39, B0000
  • Poinsettia - RV23, RV25, G94, B0000, Y17




  • Santa - R27, R29, E0000, E00, E000, R30, G94
  • Snowman - B000, BG10, B52


Other Supplies used: 
CTMH Ranger Stickles - Diamond on Santa
Mint Ranger Stickles on Snowman

Loose Sequins used:
CTMH Julep - Z3566
CTMH Silver - Z4304
CTMH Holiday - Z3565

Papers - CTMH Holly Jolly X7250B
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Ink - Memento



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (5 of 8)  (Sunday)
Crafty Friends Challenge - Christmas (1 of 3) (Saturday)
 Alphabet Challenge Blog - Q is for Quick and Easy (2 of 3)  (Friday
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Scrapper's Delight - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays (Anything Goes) (Unlimited)
 DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (3 of 5)   
Crafting Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Tuesday)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (2 of 2) 
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes (2 of 5)  (Monday)
 A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
CCC Digi Creations - Christmas (1 of 3)
Daisy Chain Challenges - Christmas/Winter (No limit)
 Happy Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/option (No limit) 
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes (No limit)
Let's Craft and Create - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Love To Craft - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
Love To Scrap - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 5) 
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas (No limit)
Sparkles Forum Challenges - Christmas (1 of 3)
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes (1 of 3)






Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


12 comments:

  1. These are very festive. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, they are very adorable shaker ornaments! FUN! Thank you for joining in on our first Blog Challenge here at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge and sharing your creations. We hope you will join in often and share your inspiration. Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable. I especially love the old pickup :-) Thanks for joining us for Jan's Digi Stamp Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shaker Christmas ornaments. what a fabulous idea. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Let's Craft and Create and good luck - Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute tags, thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge for our ‘Quick & Easy’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful collection of tags, just love them. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collection tags!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea! I love your little tree decorations! Very original!! Thank-you for sharing your creativity with us this month at Patties Creations, Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little shakers. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love making my own ornaments/tags and these are super cute! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful collection of tags. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, these tags are just wonderful. Shakers are so much fun and this kit is fabulous. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria