Friday, May 10, 2019

CTMH Flash Sale Starts at 3 pm Mountain Time May 10, 2019


CTMH Flash Sale starts here at 3 pm Mountain Time 
and then click on Promotions and then Flash Sale.   

We do not know which items will be on sale; but it sounds like they are from the new Idea book; which just started on May 1, 2019.  



Only $5 with $50 order
Or you can order for $18.95 with no order
S1905 - To My Bestie


CTMH Artwork
Cards Using May SOTM

Scrapbooking Layout



I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have retired CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria