Friday, March 15, 2019

Friend/Thank You Card Using CTMH Budding Peony Stamp set

Hello friends!  I hope everyone is doing well.  It has been very windy and warm here the past few days.  At least the rain seems to have stopped for now.  

Here is another card I created during the night when I was supposed to be sleeping.  I found this posted somewhere on Pinterest I think.  This version was created by Gaynor Boyce.  Click on her name to pull up her blog post and the link for her video.  

I used different measurements than Gaynor did; as I wanted it to fit in a A2 sized envelope.  I also wanted it to stand up; so I added the card to a regular A2 sized card base.  You have to open it further or it falls over from the weight of the front.  I also added an extra layer of the black cardstock to the back of the card; trying to give it more support.  LOL!  I thought I could write a note in that section.  See photos below of what I have created.

I created a video demonstrating this card and 3 others.  You can find it here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN9QYRZZnn8&t=22s



Fun Fold Card



 Fun Fold Card inside


Inside Inside - The part within the card base
You can use this one to write a note.


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Black & black Oval on front - Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (retired)
Decorative oval front-Gina Marie Designs Stained Glass Border Oval Dies
Inside White stitched oval - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Ovals
Butterflies outside and inside - CTMH Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking Stamps & Thin Cuts Z4158 (retired)

Paper - CTMH Little Dreamer (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Black, Reverse side of Pansy
Hello Friend, Thank you, I appreciate you - all found on CTMH Budding Peony (with thin cuts - Z4264 or stamp set alone - D1831)
Ink - CTMH Pansy
Bling - CTMH Bitty Sparkles Z1263 (colored with BG18)
Glitter on Butterflies - Ranger Crystal Stickles
Ribbon - Offray

Markers 
Butterflies - BG11, BG18, BV11



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Crafty Friends Challenge - Ladies/Girls (2 of 3)  (Saturday)
    The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Friday)
The Outlawz - Festive Fridays (Anything Goes) (Unlimited)
As You Like It - Favorite Dies or Stencils - I love dies as there are so many things you can do with them. (2 of 3)(Thursday) 
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  
Crafty Creations Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (2 of 2) (Wednesday)
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)   
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Artistic Inspiration's Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) (Monday)
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
   Die Cut Divas - Anything Goes (2 of 4) (Other Date)
Happy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)
Love To Craft - Anything Goes (3 of 5)
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
  


CTMH Love Blossoms Card Workshop Special

Purchase as a kit or stamp set sold separately
We have a tutorial for this workshop.  It should be attached to your order after purchase. 

CTMH has several specials going on; so be sure to click here for all the Promotions; and then click Promotions at the top of the page.

One of the Kits and other Options Available as well.
The full kit has been removed from the sale; due to the low inventory of the Swiss Dot Embossing Folder; but this one below is still available.


Stamp Set Sold Separately as well



Only $5 with $50 order
Or Order for $18.95 with no order
CTMH March Stamp of the month - S1903 This Happened

CTMH Artwork using 
S1903 This Happened 




I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have retired CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

14 comments:

  1. Another wonderful card with super layering and wonderful colours x Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. L ovely card Gloria. Love your colour combination. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! Love the layers and butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NJC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely, fun fold card with us at Love To Craft. What a neat idea that I've not seen before and need to try to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create!

    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and perfect for the challenge at Crafty Friends, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Nest Dolls Challenge.
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely make for the Crafty Creations Challenge. Thanks for sharing with us! Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous fold with gorgeous dies too. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. interesting fold. lovely card and great colour combo. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to make a card. Beautiful and unique. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really spectacular, Gloria! Gorgeous butterflies. Thanks so much for posting your delightful creation in our Anything Goes challenge at Crafting with an Attitude this month. Hope to see you again next month.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a pretty frame die, I can see why it is a favourite. Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria