Sunday, July 1, 2018

CTMH July Stampaganza Is Here! Buy 2, get one FREE

CTMH July Stamp Set Special
Stampaganza!  


Stampaganza is back! 


During July, buy any two My Acrylix® stamp sets at the full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value free! Choose from stamp sets in the current Annual Inspirations or Seasonal Expressions 2, plus the popular Solos number and letter stamp sets that we've brought back just for July! Solos stamp sets can also be purchased in two different bundles, one for letters and one for numbers, for even more savings! 


CTMH July Stamp Of The Month
Only $5 with a $50 purchase or $17.95 with no other purchase

S1807 Highlight Reel
CTMH Artwork
Use for Cardmaking
Use for Scrapbooking and More!




I would love for you to join my private group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have discounted CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria