Monday, February 5, 2018

Thank you card With Calendar - Using CTMH Gimme Some Sugar -Cardmaking Stamps and Thin cuts

Hello friends!  How are you doing?  I created a few calendar cards last week.  I should have made it simpler; but it has been fun.  I just finished my 2nd one with two different backs so far.  I bid on eBay and ended up with 8 cream colored ones of these little calendars.  I never expected to win them all.  LOL!  

My friend Vannessa Hasty created several calendar cards over the past couple years and she peaked my interest in creating some for my family and friends.  I found the general instructions from a Tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers; after I had already bought these calendars.  This tutorial provides you a link for a free calendar that you can print and cut yourself.  I used it on another two calendar cards that were white backgrounds.

CTMH Gimme Some Sugar - Cardmaking Stamps and Thin Cuts - Z4156
This paper pack is much prettier in person.  I love the Basic Shades.


Side View 
(With Added piece in center to hold card upright.




Card 1 back side

Card 2 back side
The color is more accurate on the photo above. 
This one has a different border than the one above.




Supplies used to create these two cards:

Dies
Grater (front) & Mitten (back) - CTMH Gimme Some Sugar -Cardmaking Stamps and Thin Cuts Z4156
Ovals front - CTMH Basic Oval thin cuts - Z3328

Paper - CTMH Gimme Some Sugar - X7228B
Cardstock - CTMH Linen, reverse side of Linen, Heather, White Daisy
Sentiment front and back - CTMH Gimme Some Sugar -Cardmaking Stamps and Thin Cuts Z4156 - Stamp only without thin cuts - C1702.
Thanks on back - Chelsea Gardens C1709
Words on back - Gimme Some Sugar Paper Pack - X7228B
Ink - CTMH Heather and Black
Burlap Ribbon - CTMH Z3323
Calendar - Ebay 
Sequins on back - CTMH No Worries Sequins Z3322 (retired)



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (No limit)
 Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Friday)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
  DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday)
Emerald City Craft Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes (3 of 5)
 Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (3 of 5)
 Crafty Sentiments Design - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Monday)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything goes (1 of 3)
The Paper Nest Doll Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit) 
 Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes (No limit)  
Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (2 of 5) 




February Stamp Of The Month
Only $5 with $50 order
Or Order for $17.95 with no order






During February, you and your customers can celebrate what matters most with a select group of pink and gold items available at 25% off the retail price and three exclusive product bundles available at 30% off the retail price. These bundles include the Bashful — Color of the Year bundle and two bundles with supplies to make the Butterfly Mobile Papercrafting Project.
For Hostesses: When you host an online party that reaches the third level of Hostess Rewards or higher ($350 - submitting your online party order no later than February 28, 2018), you’ll receive a FREE Color of the Year bundle — that’s a $36.30 value, totally free!
For New Consultants: Anyone who becomes a Close To My Heart Consultant in February will receive a FREE Color of the Year bundle in their New Consultant Kit — $36.30 value, totally FREE!
Dates: February 1, 2018 (12:01 am MST) – February 28, 2018 (11:59 pm MST)



Love this sweet butterfly mobile




Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

12 comments:

  1. This is fab Gloria and so glad my own calendars inspired you and you finally managed to get some tabs as well. Thank you so much for joining in the Polkadoodles Anything Goes Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Polkadoodles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stand up fold! I have been trying to hunt down a 2018 calendar that stands. I never thought to make one. Very clever! Awesome job on it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Gloria. Very elegant x Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project Gloria. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there - thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613! Great project - love that they stand up with a built in easel!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. That sentiment is just perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! LOVE the idea of a calendar! So pretty & so practical! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful calendar Gloria! I love the cookery theme and the softness of the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely for calender cards, thanks for joining us at crafty catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, such a great shape to put up with the calendar. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I have those dies! Great way to use them. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our February challenge 19 at Love to Craft, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria