Sunday, June 25, 2017

Graduation Invite for The Outlawz Using 3 CTMH Stamp sets

Hello friends.  It's another hot day in Southern CA.  I hope everyone is having time to create.  I haven't created anything for two or three days; so I need to get my fix soon.  LOL!  

I have another creation for my GDT at The Outlawz CAS Challenge; which is to create an invitation.  We would love to see your CAS invitation creations there; so check them out.  

This is an invitation to my grandson's graduation party.   I found out that it is harder for me to create CAS cards than my cards with digis. LOL!  It should be easier; but I think it depends on what you get used to creating. It was fun to create this one; but took me a while to figure out what I was going to create.


and CTMH Sending Smiles Stamp Set D1708. (Part of Cricut Flower Market Collection)


Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Sentiment die inside - Crafters Companion Downton Abby Ornate Rectangle Frame

Cardstock - CTMH Lagoon and Canary
Front - Sentiment, Cap, Diploma - CTMH Diploma Day Stamp Set - B1480
Let's Celebrate - CTMH Sending Smiles Stamp Set D1708  (Cricut Flower Market Bundle)
Inside sentiment, balloons, grafitti - CTMH Happy For You Stamp Set C1660 
Inks - CTMH Black, Lagoon and Canary







I am entering this cards in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (7 of 8) (Sunday)
Glitter "N' Sparkle - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Great Impressions - Masculine (1 of 1)
Heartfelt Stamping Challenge - Anything Goes + Stamp (1 of 2)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (No limit)
 A Gem Of A Challenge - Summer Colors (No limit) (Saturday)
The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/option (No limit)
 Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (2 of 2) (Friday)
QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes/Options (1 of 3)
 Craft Rocket Challenges - For The Men/Boys (No limit) (Thursday)
Star Stampz Challenge - Bright Colors/Sunshine (1 of 3)
 DL.Art May Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes (2 of 2) (Wednesday)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
The Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog - Anything Goes/Die Cuts (2 of 3)
 Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
Wonderful Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Add a Sentiment (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Incy Wincy Designs - Sparkle or Shine (5 of 5) (Monday)
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (5 of 5)






New Close To My Heart Special until June 30th

All Cardstock packs 25% off!




Click here, Log in, click Shop and there is a list of 

specials at top of page.  Otherwise, click cart, then 
click Paper and cardstock for sale prices



 June Stamp Of The Month
Only $5 with a $50 purchase 
or $17.95 no other purchase required

S1706 Hello Foxy

Isn't this adorable?  Love it!


 CTMH Artwork







June CTMH Special

We’ve Got You Covered
June 2017 Constant Campaign

Looking for a great way to preserve and protect your memories? We’ve got you covered! In June, buy one My Legacy™ album and get a second at 50%-off! Choose from our D-ring and post-bound styles, both of which come in a selection of 9 colors!

For New Consultants: Anyone who signs up as a New Consultant will get a My Legacy album of their choice FREE in their New Consultant Kit!

For Hostesses: Hostesses who host a party that reaches the fourth level of Hostess Rewards or higher qualify for a FREE My Legacy album!










Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

19 comments:

  1. Cute card, Gloria! Good use of stamps, for sure. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice graduation card. Thank you for joining in the Sparkle or Shine challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your graduation card. Great sentiment and those stamps you used are just the perfect addition. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card to invite to your grandsons grad-party! The CAS layout is ideal for a man card.

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#38 – For a boy / man}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#6 – Early summer}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I'm sure it will be treasured

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this time, hope to see you join in with us again real soon!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful graduation card, love it! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super grad card some lucky recipient will receive this I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did an awesome job with your CAS card Gloria! I'm sure your grandson liked it! thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Gloria, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month. Claire DT member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back again with a different hat, but I still like the color combo on this! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here I am, commenting on your card yet again. It's pretty the 3rd time around, too. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Great Impressions Stamps. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bright and cheerful graduation card! Thank you for joining our Final Challenge over at Great Impressions.
    Ruza
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a happy and beautiful card Gloria
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card Gloria! I love the color scheme. :) Thank you for playing along with my heARTful stamping challenge last week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Completely stunning card!I love the colours.Thanks for joining us over at Creative Moments Challenges. Please join in with us again. We hope you will come back and play with us again. Good Luck with the challenge. Sollan member of the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Using writers’ exercises such as “chunking”. They use many websites that contain several creative writing exercises. Writers read an exercise, and do it. P2PB2B Referral Code

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria