Sunday, November 1, 2020

Thinking of You Card Using Ching-Chou Kuik "Fly With The Wind"

 Hello Friends!  I hope everyone is doing well and finding time to craft, create or do something they enjoy doing.  I am still staying at home due to COVID-19.  I hope this ends someday; so I can visit my family.  I miss them so much.  

I saw this new gorgeous digital image and had to create with her.  This image is  Ching-Chou Kuik "Fly With The Wind". Isn't she fabulous?  She is stunning!  


Ching-Chou Kuik "Fly With The Wind"



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame with Image - Heffy Doodle Imperial Rectangle Dies
Butterflies and Butterfly Border - Crafters Companion
Thinking of You - Crafters Companion
Leaves - Taylored Expressions
Sentiment die inside - Spellbinders Persian Motif

Paper - CTMH Lovely X8015B
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Mint, Reverse side Green Apple
Ink - CTMH Black
Sentiment inside - CTMH You Brighten My Day CC92011
Flowers - Adele Garcia
Sparkle - CTMH Crystal Stickles
Bling - CTMH Liquid Pearls Ballerina

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R30
Hair - Y11, Y21, Y23, YR23
Eyes - BG11, BG32
Lips - RV55
Eyelids - RV00
Dress - RV00, RV10, RV52
Wings - RV00, RV10, BG11, RV55
Butterflies - BG10, BG11, BG32
Flowers - RV52, RV55
Leaves - YG11 (used G43 for lines)




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
All Fun Challenges - ATG (1 of 3)
We Love 2 Create - ATG (No limit)
 A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafter's Castle - ATG (1 of 3)
Just Us Girls - Word Die Cuts (1 of 3)
Crafty Catz - ATG w/option (1 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday) 
 Crafty Creations - ATG (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (4 of 5) (Tuesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 2)  
 Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 5) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge Blog- Remembrance, Thanksgiving, Thinking of You (1 of 3)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Creative Craft Cottage - Spooky or Cute (1 of 3)
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (1 of 5)  



CTMH November Stamp Of The Month
S2011 You Warm My Heart
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone
 or FREE for VIP Members with a $50 order



CTMH Artwork for November SOTM









See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

13 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing this lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! It is now uploaded in the JUGS linky. Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning coloring! I love your layout! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beutiful. Love the colour combination

    Thank you for sharing with us over at A Perect Time to Craft and good luck with you entry
    Claire DT
    A Perfect Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and pretty word die! Thanks so much for sharing at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love pink and green together and your project highlights how well they compliment one another. Nice Work! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours and aesome colouring. I love the decorated inside too. Beautiful work.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is fantastic! I just love the colors you chose! She is so happy and lively! Thanks for joining the Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge this month. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card,thanks for joining❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful image, and you really brought her to life.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card, I adore the sweet image and your gorgeous coloring! Thank you for your lovely entry at Mix It Up Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great design! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria