Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Thanks Card Using CTMH Distress Oxide Inks

Hello Friends!   I have been playing with my CTMH Distress Oxide Inks and having so much fun. The biggest problem I find is that I don't want to cover it up with anything, once I have created that awesome background.  LOL!

I hope everyone is doing well; or at least having a quiet life with staying home so much.  At least here in CA, many of us are staying home.  I think there are still a lot of people ignoring the Pandemic; but I have been staying home and trying to stay safe.

I pulled out a box of old stamp sets that I have never used and decided to play with some of them.  I hope you like what I created.  

Peacock - Art Nouveau Stamp Set (free with a Crafting magazine)


Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Thanks - Memory Box
Sentiment Frame front - Crafters Companion
Frames inside - CTMH Stitched Square Frames Z4259

Peacock on front - Art Nouveau Stamp Set (Cardmaking magazine)
Butterflies & Sentiment inside - Hot Off The Press Unforgettable
Paper inside - CTMH Mix In - X9017
Cardstock - CTMH reverse side of Smoothie and CTMH Watercolor white paper
Sentiment outside - Hero Arts "Thanks" stamp and die set
Ink - Versamark, CTMH Smoothie inside
Embossing Powder - Stampendous Detail White Opaque
Flower Sequins - CTMH Flower Sequins Z3874
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins - Crafty Z4059
Pearls inside flowers on front - CTMH Bitty Opaque Z1707 (retired)

Background created with CTMH Distress Oxide Inks: 
CTMH Distress Oxide Ink Tattered Rose - Z3828
CTMH Distress Oxide Ink Abandoned Coral - Z3825
Distress Oxide Ink Mowed Lawn - Z3832

Copic Markers
Butterflies inside - R22, R35



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love 2 Create - ATG (No limit)
Catch The Bug - Technique (New Distressed Inks with White embossing) (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Just Us Girls - Word Die Cuts (2 of 3)
 Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (2 of 2)  (Friday)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday) 
 Crafty Creations - ATG (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (2 of 5) (Tuesday)  
Digi Choosday Challenge Blog - ATG (2 of 2)  
Heart 2 Heart Challenges- Thankful (No limit)
 Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog - ATG (3 of 5) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (4 of 5)  



 Click above for more information

Join in Nov or Dec and earn $25 Cash back in your VIP account

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more



Message me on Messenger if you have questions.





CTMH November Stamp Of The Month
S2011 You Warm My Heart
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone
 or FREE for VIP Members with a $50 order



CTMH Artwork for November SOTM







See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! Thanks so much for sharing at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card! I love how you are creating the fun backgrounds. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your embossed resist image is beautiful, as is your Oxide background! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Jan's Digi Stamps and I hope you'll come back and play along again soon!
    ~Karen Page, DT Member for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge
    Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG @misplacedmojo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Chooseday challenge. Hayley DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, I love the stamped image of the peacock, beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and cheerful card :o) Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - love your background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria