Thursday, November 5, 2020

Hello Card Using CTMH Distress Oxide Inks and Bokeh Technique

 Hello Friends!  I hope everyone is doing well.  It is a tough time right now for the entire world.  I wish everyone well.  

I played with my new CTMH Distress Oxide Inks and made a lot of card bases. The problem is that I didn't want to cover any of them up after I colored them.  LOL!  This one is using the Bokeh Technique; which is lots of fun to create.

I saw this adorable sentiment stamp set and decided I needed to get it, just so I could make my family and friends laugh with the cute and cheeky sentiments.  This one was created for one of my sisters.  I hope she takes it as the joke that it is meant to be, and not what it says in the dictionary.  If I had looked them up before purchasing, I would not have bought them.  But, I know they are meant to be cheeky/funny/cute.  


CTMH Distress Oxide Inks
Used - Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Peeled Paint
Using the Bokeh Technique


Inside Card
I couldn't get this color to photograph very well.


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Hello - Sizzix Hello Doily Die Set

White cardstock for coloring - CTMH Watercolor cardstock
Cardstock for base of card - CTMH Lemonade (double sided)
Sentiment outside - Simon Says Stamp Hello You ("You Cheeky Monkey")
Inside sentiment - CTMH Always Loved B1713
Flowers inside - CTMH Every Bit Of Wonderful D1977 (Operation Smile)
Ink - CTMH Black
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins - Crafty (Z4059) & Prickly Pear Sequins (retired)

CTMH Distressed Oxide Inks used:
1. Mustard Seed - Z3830
2. Spiced Marmalade - Z3829
3. Peeled Paint - Z3831


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love 2 Create - ATG (No limit)
Catch The Bug - Technique (New Distressed Inks with Bokeh Technique - new to me) (2 of 3) (Saturday)
   (Friday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog  - ATG w/Sentiment (1 of 5) (Thursday) 
Cute Card Thursday - ATG (No limit)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  
Lavinia World Challenges - ATG (No limit)
 Crafty Creations - ATG (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
Simon Says Stamp - Thinking of You (1 of 5)
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (1 of 5)
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (3 of 5) (Tuesday)  
 Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog - ATG (4 of 5) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (5 of 5)  



 Click above for more information

Join in Nov or Dec and earn $25 Cash back in your VIP account

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more



Message me on Messenger if you have questions.





CTMH November Stamp Of The Month
S2011 You Warm My Heart
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone
 or FREE for VIP Members with a $50 order



CTMH Artwork for November SOTM







See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...I love the bokeh effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful simple card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this technique. It looks beautiful as background for a clean and simple sentiment only design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that background. And such a fun sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card thanks for joining us at Lavinia World!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love making inky backgrounds and the bokeh effect always makes me think of bubbles floating by! Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge. Keep safe
    Crafty hugs
    Jenny (Ginger Ninja Crafts)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so soft and beautiful!! Love the bokeh effect; such a great look! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thank you for sharing it with us over at Lavinia World Challenge! Hugs, Alina DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea, Gloria! It is very nice!! Thank you for sharing at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bokeh background! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a neat technique. Your cards are bright and cheerful and just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria