Friday, November 6, 2020

Friend Card Using CTMH You Make Me Happy Operation Smile Stamp Set

Hello Friends!   How are you doing?  It is supposed to cool down here tomorrow and rain.  I am excited about both cooler weather and the rain; which is so badly needed.  When I lived in FL; before coming her to CA, it rained every day.  I came to CA and it didn't rain the entire first year I was here.  It was very strange.  Plus, we never had any lightening or thunder.  I thought that was very odd as well.  Now, we have occasional rain with lightening and thunder very rarely.

I created a lot of cards before our catalogs changed earlier this year; and never got them posted.  So, most of the products are retired; but they still might be good ideas for someone to use for future projects.  I loved our last Operation Smile stamp set; which is what this one was.  I love the new one as well; but I need to get these posted.  I hope you enjoy my card.

CTMH You Make Me Happy D1920
Previous Operation Smile Stamp Set (retired) - $7 of each purchase is donated 
to Operation Smile to provide surgeries for the children.




Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame with Bird - CTMH Fancy Tags Z4305
Frame Inside - CTMH Fancy Tags Z4305

Image & Sentiment - CTMH You Make Me Happy D1920 (retired) (Sending Hugs - Operation Smile)
Paper Front - CTMH Mix In X9009 (retired)
Paper Dots inside - CTMH Celebrate Today X7252B (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Glacier and Reverse Side of Peacock
Bow - CTMH Beautiful Friendship Bows Z4195 (retired) (Colored iwth Copic BG32 to match card)
Ink - CTMH Peacock and Black
Inside Sentiment - CTMH A Million Little Things D1925 (Still available)

Copic Markers
Bird - BG11, BG32
Leaves - BG10, BG32

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love 2 Create - ATG (No limit)
Catch The Bug - Technique (Colored the bow with Copic ink) (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG w/coloring (1 of 3)  (Friday)
Pattie's Creations - ATG (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles - ATG (1 of 2)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog  - ATG w/Sentiment (2 of 5) (Thursday) 
Cute Card Thursday - ATG (No limit)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  
Lavinia World Challenges - ATG (No limit)
Simon Says Stamp - Thinking of You (2 of 5)  (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (2 of 5)
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (4 of 5) (Tuesday)  
 Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog - ATG (5 of 5) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) 






 Click above for more information

Join in Nov or Dec and earn $25 Cash back in your VIP account

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more



Message me on Messenger if you have questions.







CTMH November Stamp Of The Month
S2011 You Warm My Heart
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone
 or FREE for VIP Members with a $50 order



CTMH Artwork for November SOTM









See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

13 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and I love the aqua colours. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Sweet image and I like the blues and so glad you shared over at Aud Sentinents (and Catch the bug, Colour Crazy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable love the little bird...thanks for joining us at Lavinia World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how sweet!! Love the pretty color and that cute little bird! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Craft Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cute card. Love the blue birdie.
    Thank you for sharing it with us over at Lavinia World Challenge! Hugs, Alina DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sweet, Gloria! I love this bird! Thank you for sharing at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! Love the polka dots. Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing! thank you very much for your entry to the Lavinia World challenge blog:
    https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Gloria. I hope that you are doing well. It has been way too long. I am sorry that I'm late commenting--crazy times. Thanks so much for entering your sweet card into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    P.S. I encourage you to come back over and join us at The Path of Positivity. Remember the twists are optional. We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria