Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Thank You card Using CTMH Heart Background

Hello Friends!  I have been having so much fun using Distress Oxide Inks.  They are so easy to work with.  I don't know why I have not heard of them before now.  CTMH is selling them; which is how I heard of them.  They are fabulous to work with.  

I created a bunch of cards using Distress Oxide inks in October; but have not had the time to post them.  I am going to post them one at a time over the next few weeks, hopefully.  I hope you enjoy them.  

This one is another Distress Oxide inks card using the fabulous CTMH Heart background die; which is one of my very favorites.  LOL!  I get hooked and just can't stop using them.  I have more to create.  I think everyone needs a heart card, right?  It would cheer me to receive one; especially with life the way it is now in US.  


CTMH Heart Background Die Z3680
Using Distress Oxide Inks on background


Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Hearts Background - CTMH Hearts Background Z3680
Sentiment die inside - CTMH Stitched Simple Brackets Z3687 or set is Z3757

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and Lemonade
Distress Oxide Inks - CTMH Picked Raspberry, Mustard See and Peacock Feathers
Sentiment outside - CTMH Have aa Happy Day D1616
Ink - CTMH Black, Lagoon, Cotton Candy
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sentiments & Stitches C1835
Flowers inside - CTMH Floral Details & Background C1868




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - ATG (2 of 3) (Sunday)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Saturday)
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG w/coloring (2 of 3)  (Friday)
Polkadoodles - ATG (1 of 2)
Cute Card Thursday - Sentimental (2 of 3)  (Thursday) 
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  
 Word Art Wednesday - ATG (2 of 5) (Wednesday)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday
Unicorn Challenge Blog - ATG (No limit)
The Outlawz Monday Greetings - ATG (1 of 3)  (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Morgan's Artworld - ATG (2 of 3)






 Click above for more information

Join in Nov or Dec and earn $25 Cash back in your VIP account

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more



Message me on Messenger if you have questions.




CTMH November Stamp Of The Month
S2011 You Warm My Heart
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone
 or FREE for VIP Members with a $50 order


CTMH Artwork for November SOTM







See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

9 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Great background! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vibrancy

    Thank you for sharing with us over at A Perect Time to Craft and good luck with you entry
    Claire DT
    A Perfect Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gloria, I love how you have used the die to show the colourful background you created with your distress oxide inks. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Gloria, The way the world is right now anyone would love getting your heart card. So cute! Hope your doing good. Stay safe friend.💚
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Gloria. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria