Monday, November 2, 2020

Birthday Card for Male Using CTMH Distress Oxide inks With October Stamp of the Month

Hello Friends!  I hope you are all doing well.  It has gotten hot again in Southern CA.  This weather is just crazy right now.  Please be careful out there as COVID-19 is getting worse and worse; and now we have the flu starting up again.  

I have been having fun using CTMH Distress Oxide Inks.  I love them.  They are so easy to work with and blend o well.  I never knew there was an artist in me for anything other than simple cards and learning how to color.  But, I could sit and create with these Distress Oxide Inks every day and not ever get bored.  Every design is different.  No two are ever the same; which makes them fun to work with.

I created this clean and simple card for my husband; whose birthday is on Halloween.  I wanted something different; so I bought a stamp set with these cute little sayings on them.  I have several family members in mind for cards I plan on using them on.  

I rarely purchase any stamps except CTMH. Most of the other sentiments are ones I get as gifts from friends.  I couldn't resist this set; just because they were different.  I tried to use Halloween colors as well; even the bling is for Halloween.  My husband loved his card; especially the sentiment; because is so different than I normally create for him.  

CTMH Distress Oxide Inks used
Tattered Rose, Abandoned Coral and Mowed Lawn
Using October SOTM With All My Love S2010 (retired)

Inside Card



Supplies used for this card:

Cardstock - CTMH Watercolor cardstock, Green Apple
Happy Birthday and Flower outside - CTMH October SOTM With All My Love S2010
Sentiment outside - Simon Says Stamp Hello You Stamp set
Sentiment inside - CTMH Hooray Bouquet D1491 (retired)
Distress Oxide Inks - CTMH Tattered Rose, Abandoned Coral, Mowed Lawn
Inks - CTMH Green Apple & Black
Dots - Gina Marie Designs Halloween Enamel Dots




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
All Fun Challenges - ATG (2 of 3)
We Love 2 Create - ATG (No limit)
 A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafter's Castle - ATG (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz - ATG w/option (2 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday) 
 Crafty Creations - ATG (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
Arty Divas Challenge - ATG  (5 of 5) (Tuesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge Blog - ATG (2 of 2)  
 Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 5) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (2 of 5)  



CTMH November Stamp Of The Month
S2011 You Warm My Heart
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone
 or FREE for VIP Members with a $50 order



CTMH Artwork for November SOTM










See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful background and design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria I burst out laughing at the sentiment on this card :) Your inky blending is fabulous and so bright and cheery.

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for Through The Craft Room Door
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, what a gorgeous background, Gloria! Thank you so much for supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good Luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ink blended background is perfect for the clean and simple stamped image. Great sentiments! We always love seeing you at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and great sentiments, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria, Beautifully ink smudged background for your floral image. Thank you for sharing your Birthday creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW blog challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and bright card. Thanks for entering the choosday challenge with Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful watercolor background! Thanks for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge. Best of luck!

    ---Monica M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this amazing make with us at Love to Craft and have a blessed holiday season! XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria