Monday, November 30, 2020

CTMH Cyber Monday Sale

 Cyber Monday Sale starts today 

Click on link above to begin shopping

Monday, November 30 at 3 pm MST, 2 pm for Pacific, 4 pm for Central and 5 pm for Eastern and 
ends Tuesday, December 1 at 11:59 pm





 Click above for more information

Join in Nov or Dec and earn $25 Cash back in your VIP account

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more



Message me on Messenger if you have questions.



CTMH November Stamp Of The Month
S2011 You Warm My Heart
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone
 or FREE for VIP Members with a $50 order


CTMH Artwork for November SOTM



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria