Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Using CTMH Teddy Bear Hugs Stamp & Thin Cuts with Cup of Tea

Hello Friends!  We had a couple of cool days and now the temperatures are climbing again in Southern CA.  I hope you are well and enjoying your life.  I had a filling fall out of my teeth last night, while eating dinner.  I had to have it fixed today.  I have been staying home and trying not to go out anywhere; but life happens and I find I have to take care of things. 

I was inspired by a friend, to create this cute card using this adorable CTMH Teddy Bear Hugs Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3774.  I wanted to enter this card in the 2020 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop; which looks like a lot of fun.  I decided to make this a shaker card too; adding more fun to this card.  I am in love with this adorable Teddy Bear Hugs Stamp and die set.  Plus, I have been wanting to use this gorgeous paper CTMH Bloom and Grace; but had not found anything that I felt fit with it, until  now. I love this paper and I am not a brown lover.  LOL!




Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Heart for shaker, pink/yellow hearts inside shaker - CTMH Heart Shaker Window & Thin Cuts Z3870
Tea Cup and tea bag - CTMH Beautiful Friendship Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4180 (retired), Stamp alone C1720 retired
Sentiment frame inside - CTMH Hello Lovely Cardmaking Bundle Z3301

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Expresso and Desert Rose
Inside heart & sentiment, Teddy Bear and bowCTMH Teddy Bear Hugs Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3774
Sentiment outside - My own created on computer
Heart & Acetate for shaker card - CTMH Heart Shaker Window Foam & Acetate - Z4312
Tea cup, flowers, teabag, steamCTMH Beautiful Friendship Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4180 (retired), Stamp alone C1720 (retired)
Heart metallic inside shaker - Pretty Pink Posh
Bronze sequins inside shaker - Gina Marie Coffee Bean Sequin Mix
Sequins Outside - CTMH No Worries Sequins Z3322 (retired)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Mink (for steam) and Pixie

Copic Markers
Teddy Bear - E70, E74, E77, E79, R30, E50, E51, E53
Tea Bag - Y00, RV10
Tea Cup with flowers - E55, E51, Y0000, Y000, Y00


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (8 of 8) (Sunday)
We Love 2 Create - ATG (No limit)
 A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Di's Digi Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
Coffee Lovers Cardmaking - Fall/Winter Lover's Blog Hop (No limit) (Friday)
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG w/coloring (3 of 3)  
Pattie's Creations - ATG (3 of 3)
Polkadoodles - ATG (2 of 2)
Cute Card Thursday - ATG (No limit)  (Thursday) 
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  
Simon Says Stamp - Thinking of You (4 of 5)  (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (4 of 5)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday
Digi Choosday Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 2)  
Unicorn Challenge Blog - ATG (No limit)
The Outlawz Monday Greetings - ATG (2 of 3)  (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Crafty Animals Challenge Blog - ATG w/animal (1 of 3)






 Click above for more information

Join in Nov or Dec and earn $25 Cash back in your VIP account

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more



Message me on Messenger if you have questions.




CTMH November Stamp Of The Month
S2011 You Warm My Heart
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone
 or FREE for VIP Members with a $50 order



CTMH Artwork for November SOTM







See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful creative card; great use of the elements ! Thanks for sharing with #45 Polkadoodles challenge this week, hugs Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Great images and so glad you shared over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Sentiments and just a fun coffee hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little card and bear,love the shaker heart.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling, Gloria. LOVE it, and can't thank you enough for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. Please know how very much I appreciate you playing along. God bless your week, my creative friend.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, how cute is this with the adorable little bear, tea and shaker! Love the browns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gloria, Thought I would come visit and see what you have been up to. Love your sweet shaker card. I played along with the Coffee Lover's blog hop to. It's such a fun hop. Hope you are doing well. Stay safe!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute card. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful creation! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute bear and I love the shaker element too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria