Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mojo Monday with Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Hi all you wonderful bloggers and readers!  It is another beautiful day in Southern CA.  I created a card for Mojo Monday Sketch 246; using CTMH Sonoma paper packet.  I love these colors in this packet. I have been wanting to use this for a while; but it was hard for me to cut them as they are so beautiful!!  Ha!! 


I used the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut the circles and the layers to create the flowers.  I love this cartridge.  There are 700 images which includes 100 card bases and it is so versatile.  It was a great investment and I am so happy each time I use it. 

Check out my card club - where I will be featuring at least one new card base each month using this cartridge.  You can see my first month cards under the Card Club tab at the top of the page.  Email me to join at purpleglocreations@socal.rr.com.  I look forward to sharing my creations each month with you.  I would appreciate it if you would tell your friends and co-workers about my card club so they can join in all the fun and learn to create cards of their own or add to their collections.





Supplies used to create this card:

Card base - 6 1/2 x 5
Card Stock - CTMH Bamboo and CTMH Smokey Plum
Ribbon - Offray
Bling - Want2scrap.com
Foam tape - CTMH Foam Tape
Adhesive - Tombow Adhesive


Challenges I am entering this card:

Mojo Monday - Sketch 246
Heart 2 Heart - Ribbon Challenge
Bearly Mine - Challenge # 40 - Flowers
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Bingo - Ribbons, free and blooms
Make It Monday - MIM # 94
Crafty Ribbons  - Challenge # 22 - Clean and Simple
DRS Designs - Challenge # 30 - Flowers
Hannah And Friends - #148 - 2 patterned papers, 1 ribbon, 3 flowers
Little Miss Muffet - Challenge # 37 - Loads of Layers (5 layers)
Paper Play Challenge - Week #25 - Use A Die
Crafts and Me - Challenge # 89 - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Challenge # 40 - To "Die" For
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Going in Circles
Creative Card Crew - Challenge # 13 - As Easy As 1-2-3 (1 ribbon, 2 patterned papers, 3 flowers)
Lollipop Crafts - Challenge # 83 - Flowers In Bloom
Clear It Out - Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrappin Corner - Ribbons or Bows
2 Sisters Challenge - Challenge #97 - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Week 160 - Any Die Will Do
Crafty Calendar Challenges - Flowers In Bloom
365 Cards - Day 110 - Round
ATC's and Cards With Attitude - Challenge 16 - nything Goes
Delicious Doodles -  Challenge #22 - 1 - 2 - 3 Recipe (1 ribbon, 2 patterned papers, 3 flowers)
Fat Pages With Attitude - Challenge 16 - Anything Goes
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday - Fabulous Friday Challenge - Make Your Own Embellishments
Inspire Me Fridays - # 64 - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by my blog and for all your wonderful comments.  I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.  It means a lot to me and to all the bloggers out there.  I hope you will drop by and visit the challenge blogs I have entered above and check out some of the beautiful creations.  Be sure and leave a comment so others will know their work is appreciated.  Have a wonderful day and Keep On Creating!

54 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria,
    Isn't Sonoma a great paper in southern California as well as northern California? And how FUNN to turn the card 90 degrees to make it look so different? I like the skinny ribbon, too. Thanks for playing on H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mary. I agree that Sonoma is a great paper; but even more so in CA. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate it Mary. Have a fantastic day!!

      Delete
  2. Very crafty ... great job!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘GOING IN CIRCLES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darlene for the lovely compliment and for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate it very much. Have a super day!!

      Delete
  3. Love your card, love the Sonoma papers, thanks for sharing your blog.
    Diana
    scrapntoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely compliment Diana. I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. Have a terrific day!!

      Delete
  4. Lovely card! I like how you turned the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wonderful compliment Tamytha!! I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a super day!!

      Delete
  5. love this design thanks for sharing and playing with us tammys scrapin corner
    Lisa Dt Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the support and the compliment Lisa. I love the challenges at Tammys scrapin corner. Have a terrific day!!

      Delete
  6. Great take on the sketch, fab papers too.
    Thanks for linking up your card at Make It Monday this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy for the compliment and for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  7. Such lovely looking card. Really sweet and classy. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week. Good luck with the challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wonderful compliment Marie. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  8. Lovely cards Gloria. I can totally understand your dilemma of not wanting to cut up the beautiful papers! Just think of all the extra special creations we get when we do cut them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marlene for the lovely compliment and for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Yes - I love the end result when I do cut the papers and it is always fun to see how they turn out. Have a super day!!

      Delete
  9. This is a really pretty creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I appreciate the challenges. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  10. Oh I love your card. The colors are so soothing to the eye and very pleasing. Thanks so much for entering ATC's and Cards with Attitude Challenge! Hope to see more of your work.
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely compliment Manderly. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a wonderful compliment. Have a terrific day!

      Delete
  11. This is such a lovely card. Those flowers are so pretty. I have a Cricut, but must confess I use it rarely. I probably should check out all the cards you've created with it. I'm sure you'd inspire me to use mine more!! Thanks for joining the DRS Designs' challenge this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelia for your lovely compliments. I hope I can inspire everyone to get their Cricuts out and use them. I haven't left mine alone since I got it right after Christmas last year. I love it and can't imagine how I managed without it. It has been such a blessing. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving a comment. Have a super day!!

      Delete
  12. This is great Gloria!! So simple and beautiful!!
    Tanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina for the lovely compliments. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have an awesome day!!

      Delete
  13. This is so beautiful. I love the shimmer and the color choice.
    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the lovely compliment Tammy. Thanks for the wonderful challenges. I appreciate them and always have fun entering them. I just wish I would win someday. HA!! Have a super day!!

      Delete
  14. gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jill for the lovely compliment and for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Have a beautiful day!!

      Delete
  15. Awesome card thanks for joining us at Clear it out Tuesday challenge...hope to cya again real soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn for the compliment. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  16. A super stylish card Gloria!!thanks for joining us at BMC this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laney. I appreciate the compliment and for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  17. Beautiful Gloria - Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet - Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the compliment Debra. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a super day!!

      Delete
  18. Such a pretty card! Love your handmade flowers!! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Lori and for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a fabulous day!!

      Delete
  19. Lovely card Gloria! I love those medallions with the rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Donna for the lovely compliment and for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  20. Beautiful colour combo
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa for the lovely compliment and for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  21. It's a lovely card.Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment. Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  22. Great card thakyou for joining us at Delicious Doodles
    Hugs Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane for the compliment and for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  23. Your card is most attractive and certainly fits in with the Mojo Monday sketch. Thanks for joining us at ATCs & Fat pages with Attitude. Caz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cazro for the lovely compliment. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a terrific day!!

      Delete
  24. Love those flowers, congrats on entering so many challenges (which I find a challenge in itself!) Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allisa for the compliment and for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Yes - it is a challenge trying to find contests to enter; but I love doing it!! Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  25. Such an elegant card, I love the colours you've used.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely compliment. I appreciate you leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  26. That's a lovely take on that sketch. Great colour scheme too. Love those mandalas. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn for the compliment and for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  27. LOVE all that purple! Thanks for showing us your ribbon and playing along with Clear It Out!
    Rachel B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel for the compliment and for visiting my blog to leave a comment. It is appreciated. Have a marvelous day!!

      Delete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria