Monday, June 4, 2012

Join My Virtual Card Club - Starts July 2012

Cricut Art Philosophy Virtual Card Club

How would you like to make your own greeting cards each month with everything supplied to you, pieces already cut, embellishments included, ribbon or flax if used; everything ready to put together with detailed instructions? And build your stamp collection in the process!!
You can use your own adhesive, glue, ink, ruler, scissors, 3-D foam, embossing inks and powders or anything else you might want to use. I will be offering a starter kit for those who need the basic items.



I am very excited about starting my virtual card club in July.  I will be creating 4 cards each month using CTMH stamp sets for a 6 month program. My current plan is to use Four - A stamp sets - $6.95; One - B set - $9.95; and One C set - $13.95. I want to give you variety; but keep the cost affordable. 

The stamp sets I am planning to use from the Spring/Summer Idea book are: A Tree (pg 73), A BowWow (pg 83), Just For You (pg 18) which can be used with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and Card Word Puzzle (pg 23). I will choose two A stamp sets from the Autumn/Winter Idea Book; which will be released in August 2012.  You may choose a different stamp set of same value or pay the difference if you choose a higher priced stamp during any of the six months of the program.


Card Word Puzzle - One of stamp sets in card club.




My plan is to use the Cricut AP cartridge to cut at least one card each month (100 cards available) as one of your 4 cards. I will give you a variety of cards as well as new card techniques each month. I want this to be fun for all of us.

The new Autumn/Winter Idea book will be released in August 2012; which means more new stamp sets to choose from. Depending on your preference; we can use more expensive stamp sets if you are willing to pay the difference each month.

Email me at purpleglocreations@socal.rr.com if you are interested in joining my card club or would like more information. I will email you the form to complete to join the club.

The total cost is $26 a month. The total cost of the stamp sets are divided over the 6 months so you can get the variety of stamp sets and not have to pay a larger amount from one month to the next. This includes one acrylic stamp set each month as listed above; all the products for each of the 4 cards, tax with shipping and handling.


The following are extras and not required for the monthly Cricut Art Philosophy Card Club.

If you want to purchase a starter kit - this is optional for the people who don't have any supplies.


Starter kit:
Acrylic block - Size 3 x 3 - $8.50
Tombow Adhesive - $8.95
Black or brown exclusive ink - $5.25 (Your preference)
My Acrylix Spritz cleaner - $4.25 (To clean your stamps.)
____________________________________________________________
Total 26.95 plus tax - $2.40 and shipping - $4.95 (From CTMH) = $34.30

Optional purchase: Other items you might like to have on hand.
Liquid Glass - $6.95 (Great for 3D flowers)
Brown exclusive ink - $5.25
Piercing Tool Kit - $5.95
Stardust Glitz glitter gel - $2.75

We also have other items you might need for your many crafting needs such as:
  • scissors
  • a great ruler
  • sponge daubers
  • paper cutter
  • Much much more!!



Thank you for stopping by my blog. If you have any questions or want to know more about the card club; please email me at purpleglocreations@socal.rr.com. If you would like to ask questions over the phone; you can call 818-347-8416. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Remember to "Keep On Creating!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria