Thursday, June 7, 2012

Virtual Card Club - 2nd Card - A Tree using Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Hi everyone!! Here is the 2nd card using CTMH A tree stamp set for my July card club.  I love the CTMH Lucy paper packet; so I decided to use it again.  I cut all the shapes using my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I love this cartridge and use it for most of the cards that I create.  It is so versatile.

Check out my new Virtual Card Club.  Each month you will receive all the pieces including die cuts and embellishments to create your own greeting cards using a specific CTMH stamp set.  You  may choose a different stamp set of equal value or choose a higher price stamp set and pay the difference.  All you have to do is follow the simple directions without having to create the design.  I will create one card each month using the card feature of over 100 cards on the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.


Supplies I used for this card:

Card - 6 1/2 x 5
Card stock - CTMH Daisy White for the sentiment and the tree stamp
Strip at bottom - CTMH Lucy Paper Packet
Stamp set - CTMH A Tree
Tree Ink - CTMH Chocolate ink for tree trunk and Topiary ink for tree leaves 
Sentiment and Butterfly ink -  CTMH Cotton Candy
Glitter - for the butterflies

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

I apologize in advance if I didn't follow the number of challenge limitations on the blogs I have entered.  I find it difficult to find the rules at times and it is very time consuming trying to read the rules for all the challenges before you enter them.  This is supposed to be fun for all of us and it doesn't make sense to have limitations on how many challenges you can enter in order to post your project to that challenge.  It is free publicity for the blogs!! How can that be a bad thing?  I appreciate all of the challenges and am grateful for all of them. 

Make It Monday - MIM #92
Wishcraft - Waste Not Wednesday's - Wk 22 - Using old card base
Lollypop Crafts - Challenge #83 - Flowers In Bloom
The Pink Elephant - TPE 151 - Vibrant Colors
Whoopsie Daisy Challenge - Summer Colours
Crafty Friend Challenge - CFF #5 - Flowers
Southern Girls Challenge - #46 - Things with wings
Come and Get It Challenges - Flowers and Butterflies, Oh My
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything goes - Option for Father's Day card or for boy/man
Tammy's Scrappin Challenge - Challenge #13 - For The Girls
The Paper Players - Challenge #98
Catch the Bug Challenge BlogJune Anything Goes



Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  I appreciate all the lovely comments.  Remember to Keep On Creating.  Have a wonderful day and visit again soon. 

28 comments:

  1. Nice card. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us on the Come and Get It Challenge Blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Leslie and for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  2. Very nice card! thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danni for the compliment. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  3. The Tree Stamp is adorable. I really love this layout and it is wonderful.
    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy for the lovely compliment. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  4. Great card!

    Thanks for joining in on the fun at Come and Get It Challenges this week!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shell for the compliment and for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a terrific day!!

      Delete
  5. Nice card. I like the lace effect. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy for the lovely compliment. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a lovely day!!

      Delete
  6. Cannot go wrong with butterflies! I LOVE them!!! Great details! Thanks for sharing it with us at SGC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the compliment Jessica! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  7. Oh this is so cute, I love the tree and the background and embellies are fabulous. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Audrey for the lovely compliment!! I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  8. Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us for Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challege. ~DT Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candy for the compliment. It sounds like you like purple too (Purple Card Lady). Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  9. This is great thanks for joining us at WD. so pleased i saw you on MIM xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a fun day!!

      Delete
  10. Like your card. I have the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge but have not used it much. Thank you for entering the Tuesday Throwdown Friendship challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer Tuesday Throwdown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Melissa. Check out the rest of my cards on this blog and you will get more ideas of how to use your Art Philosophy cartridge. I am starting a virtual card club you might enjoy. It will help you get started with wanting to use your Art Philosophy cartridge more than you have. I have so much fun with that cartridge. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a terrific day!!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful card love that tree. great colours.. Thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy.. May x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks May for the lovely compliment. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a super day!!

      Delete
  12. Lovely, Gloria! Love all the cut pieces and the way you put them together in the design. Thanks for joining in the "Friendship" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope you'll play again and again in our challenges. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely compliment Nana Connie. I am a Nana also. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by my blog to leave a comment. Thanks for the lovely challenges. Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  13. Fab tree image and love that great big heart and the matching butterflies. Thanks for linking up your lovely card over at MIM this week
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy for the compliment. It was fun making this card. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Thanks for the challenges. I love MIM. I always leave compliments to others on your site!! Everyone is so creative. Have a beautiful day!!

      Delete
  14. Hi!
    BEAUTIFUL! Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony LC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonia for the compliment and for visiting my blog. I appreciate you leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria