Friday, June 15, 2012

4th card for Virtual Card Club - Using Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Hello everyone!! I have been very busy this week creating cards and getting things ready for my card club.  This card base was created using the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I love this card base from the AP cart!!  It is so cute!  I liked creating the inside of the card from the outside.  I matched the border on the front with the shape on the inside and then framed it with another great Pemberley paper to match the butterflies.


I used the paper from Workshops On The Go - Pemberley to create this card. All the shapes including the card base were created with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. The stamp set is from CTMH "A Tree" as were all the others in this months Virtual Card Club. 


A Closer View of the Inside


All four of my cards for the first month of my Virtual Card Club are completed now.  I am pleased with the way they turned out.  Two were created using the Lucy Paper Packet and two were created using the Pemberley paper from Workshops On The Go - Pemberley.  This kit contains a great stamp set; which is one of my favorites.  July is the last month this Workshop On The Go will be available; so buy it while you can.  We were told the Pemberley Paper Packet will still be available in August; but not the Workshops On The Go - Pemberley. 

All 4 cards for the first month of my card club.


 Supplies used for Card #4. 

Card base from Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge - cut at 4 in. 
Shapes - from Cricut AP Cartridge
Card Stock - CTMH Vanilla Cream  or CTMH Neutral Combo Pack
Card Stock for sentiment - CTMH Indian Corn Blue
Ink - CTMH Indian Corn Blue for sentiment and inked edges of card
Stamp Set - CTMH "A Tree"
Bling - CTMH Bitty Opaques Pearl for each of the butterflies - Z1707
Foam Tape - CTMH 3-D foam tape
Adhesive - Tombow Adhesive


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Daring Cardmakers - A hole in one
Joyful Stamper - Inspire Me Fridays #63 - Anything Goes
Raise The Bar - Challenge #107 - Hello Summer
Stampin For The Weekend - Challenge 11 - Bugs and Butterflies
Creative Belli Blog - Challenge 145 - Sentiment Only
My Mum's Craft Shop - Challenge #61 - Clean and Simple
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Challenge #25 - Girls, Girls, Girls
Creative Monday's - Challenge #9
Make It Monday - MIM #93
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes
The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Challenge #45 - In The Garden
The Paper Shelter Challenge - Challenge #68 - Anything Goes
Card Crafters Circle - Challenge #27 - Feeling Sentimental

I hope you enjoyed this cute little card and maybe you will be inspired to use your Cricut machine.  If you don't have this cartridge; you are really missing out on the best cartridge Cricut has ever made.  It has 700 images with over 100 cards you can create.  I love this cartridge.  The things you can create with this are endless.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a fantastic day.  Remember - Keep on Creating!!   

45 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria, very pretty card. I like the butterflies!

    I came over from your link at MIM. I'm #16 & #130 this week. I'd love it if you stopped by to check them out.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely compliment Kasey!! I have several entries this week - having a lot of fun. I think you have seen most of them. I saw both of yours and loved them. I have 5 entries, #72, 175, 176, 196 and 225. Check out my card club!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Let me know if you enter any others and I will check those out, too. This is the first time I have been able to create this many in one week. Have a fantastic day!!

      Delete
  2. All of your cards look beautiful Gloria! Good luck with your virtual club!
    Dawn M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely compliment Dawn! I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love this! Love how you almost have two cards in one (the inside/the outside). Perfection! The fact that I adore butterflies has nothing to do with it, really...i'm sure! LOL Glad you came to play in our 'Bling' challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy this week! Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (Daisy Diva)
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your lovely compliments Karen. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I love butterflies, too. I can't resist them!! Have a fantastic day!

      Delete
  4. What a fabulous card!


    Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time. Hope to see you again on our next challenge!

    Hugs, Sande xx
    (DT of Whoopsi Daisy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sande for the compliment and for stopping by my blog to leave a comment. I appreciate it very much. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card, love the butterflies. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Fat Pages With Attitude. Abbie (Co Owner) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbie for the compliment and for visiting my blog. I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  6. Inside and out, it's beautiful! Love the way you designed the card and the beautiful butterflies. So very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Belli Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn for the compliment. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by my blog and for leaving a comment. Have a super day!!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the color combination and of course the butterflies. Thanks so much for playing in the Belli Challenge and I hope you'll join us next time! Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat for the lovely compliment. I appreciate you dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a lovely day!!

      Delete
  8. Well done for completing all of your cards for the month! Those butterflies are sure to go down very well indeed! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dan for the compliment. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks Romaine for the compliment and for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  10. What a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon for the lovely compliment. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a fantastic day!!

      Delete
  11. Kaunis ja hillitty kortti ihanissa väreissä! Kiitos osallistumisesta The Paper Shelter: anything goes-haasteeseen tällä viikolla!
    Kaunista kesää sinulle ja kaikkea hyvää--toivottavasti tapaamme pian uudelleen :) An

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks An for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
    2. From Bing translation: An said: Beautiful and discreet card ihanissa colors! Thank you for your participation in The Paper Shelter: anything goes challenge this week!Beautiful summer for you and all good--I hope we soon again:)

      Delete
  12. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..and good luck….

    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judith for the wonderful complimeents. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a lovely day!!

      Delete
  13. Very pretty ....love your use of Pemberly :-) Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Shalana. I appreciate you taking time to stop by my blog and leave a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  14. Really pretty! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon for the compliment. I appreciate you taking time to stop by my blog and leave a comment. Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  15. Great card love the aperture x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenge & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the compliment Suzie. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have an awesome day!!

      Delete
  16. This is wonderful...I love your colour palette, and that gorgeous aperture! Thanks for sharing with us at card Crafter's Circle!

    (I've a couple of questions about a few of your creations, I'd love if you'd drop me an email at magdalamade@yahoo.com.au!)
    hugs from Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Pauline. I just sent you an email as requested so you can ask your questions. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  17. Love your window card, Gloria! Thanks so much for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely compliment Grandma Bonnie!! I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I hope you are having a great vacation!! I got your email. It was nice to hear from you. Have a fantastic day!!

      Delete
  18. Such a beautiful card! I love the window and the sentiment you used! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great compliment Jennifer and for the challenges. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a super day!!

      Delete
  19. Thanks for joining in with this week's "A Hole in One" challenge fromThe Daring Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day Kathy.

      Delete
  20. Beautiful cards. Very inspirationals. Thank you for joining The Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gez for the lovely compliment and for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  21. Wow....This is such a gorgeous card. And I love the whole set of 4 cards for your card club. Thank you for joining us and sharing your creativity at MIM linky party..... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the lovely compliment. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day!!

      Delete
  22. Gorgeous window card! So glad you joined us this month at Raise The Bar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy for the nice compliment and for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Have a terrific weekend.

      Delete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria