Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Happy Birthday Card Using Conie Fong Halloween Ghosts

Hello friends! How are you?  I hope life is treating all of you well.  The weather has heated back up here again.  I was so looking forward to fall weather; but it was upper 80's today, maybe 90.  

I created another ghost card; but making it a birthday card for my great grandson; using one of the ghosts in Conie Fong Witch, Mummy, Vampire Boy and Ghost bundle.  You can also learn to draw this ghost and more images at DrawWithConie on her YouTube Channel.  I can't draw but I keep trying.  I tried drawing one of the ghosts and it should have been easy for me; but it wasn't.  Lol!  I will just stick to coloring and creating for now.  Maybe someday, I will learn if I keep trying.


Happy Birthday Card

Using Conie Fong Witch, Mummy, Vampire Boy and Ghost bundle or learn to draw this image and more at DrawWithConie on her YouTube Channel.  







Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 

FYI: I am not promoting or selling any products.  I am sharing the products I used as a courtesy to the people who read my blog; and because many of the challenges now require a list of products used.

Dies
Frame outside - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Wonky Stitched Dies
Frame inside - Taylored Expressions Stitched Mini Slimline Stacklets
Heart inside - CTMH Stitched Hearts

Sentiment outside - Conie Fong Tricycle Gnome & Sentiment Bundle
Paper - CTMH Celebrate Mix In X9003
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lemonade
Sentiment inside - CTMH Birthday Hugs & Kisses A1247
Ink - Black

Copic Markers
Ghost - BG10
Hat & Balloon - Y11, Y13, Y15, BG10, BG11

I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
               A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (4 of 4)  (Saturday)  
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 3)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/option (4 of 5)  
      Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Friday)
Di's Digital Designs Challenge - Creepy or Cute/Option (3 of 3)
        DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)
Just Us Girls Challenge - Mood Board  (3 of 3)
          Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (3 of 4) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w Option (6 of 6)
       Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10) 
Try It On Tuesday - Halloween (Halloween Ghosts used) (No limit) (Tuesday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (1 of 8) (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit) 
The Crafters Café Challenge - ATG/Fantasy (No limit)






Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

2 comments:

  1. We think alike! I like your no-traditional colored ghost-witch! I'm guessing this is for a Halloween birthday? Fun! Thanks for playing with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little birthday ghost! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more from you soon!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria