Friday, October 18, 2024

Male Birthday/Halloween card Using Moondrea Designs Owl Witch digital image

Hello friends!  How is everyone?  It has cooled down a little bit in Southern CA; which is very nice.  70's and 80's is much better than 100's that we were having.  I am looking forward to fall weather.  

I fell in love with this fabulous image, Moondrea Designs Owl Witch.  It is a freebie for the month of October 2024 on her Facebook group.  My husband has his birthday on Halloween; and I have never created him a Halloween card.  I realized this little owl image would be perfect for his birthday card and could be considered Halloween as well!  I don't know if she will add it to her shop or not. 

We saw a sweet baby owl on TV the other night and he was yellow.  I decided I wanted to color this owl in shades of yellow.  I had never seen an owl that color.  He was gorgeous!


Birthday Card 
Using Moondrea Designs "Owl Witch"




Inside Card








Supplies used to create this card:

All CTMH products are retired.  CTMH's last day of business was June 30, 2024.  I will continue to list the products and numbers; and will be using CTMH supplies until they run out. 

FYI: I am not promoting or selling any products.  I am sharing the products I used as a courtesy to the people who read my blog; and because many of the challenges now require a list of products used.

Dies
Frames - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Wonky Stitched Dies
Heart inside - Gina Marie Designs
 
Image - Moondrea Designs "Owl Witch"
Sentiment outside - Conie Fong Tricycle Gnome & Sentiment Bundle
Paper - CTMH Mix In (Jan-Feb) X9056
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Bluebird
Sentiment inside - CTMH Health, Love & Happiness A1286
Ink - CTMH Bluebird
Sparkles - Ranger Diamond Stickles

Copic Markers
Owl - E50, Y21, Y35
Pumpkin - Y38, YR04, Y11, Y15
Hat - B21, B24, B26, Y11, Y15
Star & band on hat - Y11, Y15, C1, C3
Leaves - B41, B21, Y11
Ground - E50, E51, E53



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Colorful Options Challenge - Orange (No limit)
               A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Saturday)    
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (This is a Halloween/birthday combo on Halloween) (1 of 3)
                Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) 
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/option (2 of 5)  
      Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
Di's Digital Designs Challenge - Creepy or Cute/Option (1 of 3)
        DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  (Thursday)
Just Us Girls Challenge - Mood Board (This is a Halloween/birthday combo on Halloween) (1 of 3)
Triple B Challenge - Birds, Butterflies, Blooms (2 of 3)
                          Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 4) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w Option (4 of 6)
       Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10) 
Try It On Tuesday - Halloween (This is a Halloween/birthday combo on Halloween) (No limit) (Tuesday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Other Date)
Four Seasons Challenge - Fall (fall colors) (2 of 3) 







Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials and my previous card creations. 

Click here for my YouTube Videos. I have been creating mostly reels lately; which can be found on my Instagram account.  Thanks for your patience. 

CTMH is out of business now; so my part as a CTMH consultant ended April 30, 2024.  I will continue using their products for as long as I have supplies.  They are still my favorite products and I will always have a place for them in my crafting and in my heart. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet little owl, your coloring is fantastic! Great job and thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Gloria.
    Such a lovely image wich you clored awesome.
    Thanks for joining us at 613Avenue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little owl, perfectly coloured, show cased by the lovely clean design, I'm sure your husband will love it,
    Thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks also for linking up to Crafty Catz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh ... what a fun image and FABULOUS coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons & Triple B Challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Four Seasons Challenge Co-Owner
    Triple B Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria... beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for sharing with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous October buirthday card, Gloris. Please add our brand new, anything goes challenge blog at Conjurer of Dreams to your list.
    We would love to see you there. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria