Friday, September 22, 2023

Birthday Card Using CTMH "It's Your Birthday" Stamp & Thin Cuts

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  It is sunny in Southern CA today; but it has been cooler temperatures the past few days.    

I have been playing with my new CTMH products.  I created this card with the new CTMH Say It With Style "It's Your Birthday" Cardmaking workshop guide.  You can purchase the products you want individually or at a discount in a bundle.  The guides are on my CTMH website, so you can save them to your computer.  I also print mine; as it is much easier to work with.

I had a lot of fun creating two slimline cards with this set.  This card is the bonus card in the instructions. I used the CTMH Plaid Card Front Stencils CC9239. There are 2 - A2 stencils and 2 - slimline stencils.  I used the Slimline to create a slimline plaid background, cut out the 4 circles to create the previous card and then used the remaining plaid for this Slimline Birthday card.  So one plaid slimline becomes 2 slimline cards.  See links below listed under Supplies. 

I finish most of my cards inside; but the inside I created could actually be used for a front.  LOL!  I just have fun creating both front and inside for my cards.  I use the cardmaking instructions as a guide; but rarely create them as shown.  LOL! 


CTMH Birthday Card 

Using CTMH "It's Your Birthday" Stamp & Thin Cuts CC9237



Inside Card




 
Supplies used to create this card:

Dies and Stencils
Circles, Cupcakes, gifts, balloons and sentimentsCTMH "It's Your Birthday" Stamp & Thin Cuts CC9237
Stencils - CTMH Plaid Card Front Stencils - CC9239 (alone or in bundle)

Cupcakes, gifts, balloons and sentimentsCTMH "It's Your Birthday" Stamp & Thin Cuts CC9237
Card Base - CTMH Slimline Cards & Envelopes X257
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lagoon, Black
Plaid background - Created with Plaid Stencils listed above
Inks - CTMH Glacier, Shortbread, Lemonade, Black
Bling - CTMH Dots Teal - Z4630 (used teal color hearts) (set comes with dots, hearts and stars in 3 colors)

Happy (on sentiment) colored with Sunburst Yellow


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Plaid  (See Photo above) (2 of 3) (Sunday)
     (Saturday)
        Through The Purple Haze Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (Patterned paper/stamp/shiny (3 of 3) (Friday)    
     (Thursday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w/option (6 of 6)   (Wednesday)
         Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (7 of 10)  
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Going Round in circles (No limit) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - ATG or In the Garden (3 of 3)
Stamps & Fun = Creativity Challenge - Everything is possible (No limit)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)








CTMH Artwork







See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely Birthday card, the colors are so fresh! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. I like the fresh colors. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very nicely done, and cool you used cupcakes too, great use of that plaid, a yummy card! Thank you for playing our Plaid challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge, have a great day!
    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. I love the use of the plaid and the fun use of all those birthday supplies. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Love the color combo!! thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria