Sunday, September 3, 2023

Just Thinking Of You Card Using CTMH The Good Life Digital Art Collection

Hello friends!  I hope you are doing well.  We actually had a surprise rain come through last night and it is still a light rain outside right now.  The rain brought the temperatures down temporarily; which is nice. Today actually feels like fall weather already; but it will be back in the 90's next weekend again.  I love the fall and spring temperatures.  

I spent days trying to get my Cricut Design Space to work again.  It takes a lot of time if you don't use it regularly; so I need to remember that and keep it updated.  I used to create a lot of cards using my Design Space; but stopped for a while.  I bought this CTMH The Good Life Digital Art Collection X7296E; which is basically SVG images to use with certain die cutting machines.  It is very easy to download them to your Cricut.  I love this set and have purchased almost all of the stamp and thin cuts, papers, etc. of The Good Life.  I am a country girl at heart and really love the country and/or vintage look.  

CTMH Thinking of You Card

Using CTMH The Good Life Digital Art Collection X7296E




Close Up View


Hello
Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies

Paper - CTMH Mix In Papers X9009 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Scarlet, Reverse Scarlet, Reverse Clover, Reverse Toffee, Candy Apple & Reverse Candy Apple
Sentiment Outside - CTMH A Million Reasons D2072 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH You Brighten My Day CC92011 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Scarlet
Copic Markers for sky - B000, B00




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG or Sunflowers (1 of 3) 
We Love 2 Create Challenge - Any Medium (1 of 3)
We Love Stamping Challenge - Leaves/Trees/ATG (1 of 3)
 A Gem of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)
Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (1 of 8)
                                Di's Digi Stamps Challenge  ATG (1 of 3)  (Friday)   
                           My Time To Craft Challenge  - Die Cuts (1 of 3)
                The Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge - Christmas or ATG  
Krafty Chicks Challenge - ATG (No limit) (Thursday)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)  
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
Creative Moments Challenge - No Lines or ATG (1 of 3) 
               DL.ART September Linky Challenge - ATG (1 a day)  (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
          Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)                 










CTMH Artwork













See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


11 comments:

  1. Great design and colors I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE. Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a pretty scene Gloria, loved my Cricut for many years but eventually it expired. Many thanks for sharing your pretty card at Allsorts challenge, but afraid ineligible at We Love Stamping, we are a stamping challenge, blog posts always explain requirements.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Gloria. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card, I love the colour combo and how you've highlighted certain elements with the red tones. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card, love it!! Thanks for joining the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design and color choices! This is sure to brighten someone’s day!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Love how all the elements just flow together. Thanks for sharing over at Penny's Challlenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a fun card,

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria