Monday, September 18, 2023

Thinking Of You Card Using CTMH Thoughtful Tokens Stamp of the Month S2309

Hello friends!  How is everyone?  It cooled down a little here for a few days; but I think I saw the temperatures are supposed to be climbing over the next few days.  I am so ready for fall.

I have been creating a lot of cards lately.  I have lost my coloring mojo except for these smaller stamps.  LOL!  I created this card using CTMH September Stamp Of The Month - Thoughtful Tokens S2309.  I am in love with this awesome stamp set and could keep creating with it for a while; but I have moved on to our current CTMH Say It With Style Special.  Our CTMH site is down right now for maintenance; so I can't get the links to add here yet.  

CTMH Thinking of You Card

Using CTMH September Stamp Of The Month - Thoughtful Tokens S2309



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies

Frame Front - Found in stash (used left over ink on it from another card)
Frame with Image - CTMH Fancy Tags Z4305 (retired)
Frame inside - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangle

Image, sentiment outside, flowers with flourish - CTMH Sept. Stamp of the month Thoughtful Tokens S2309
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Royal
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Royal (NEW) and CTMH Lemonade (using CTMH Blending Brushes - Z4572)
Smaller Bling - CTMH Bitty Sparkles Z1263 
Larger Bling - CTMH Glitter Gems (old card kit) (Z4191 can be colored with any ink color or clear sparkles can be colored with any color ink, dry between layers for best results.)

Colored Pencils - CTMH Bright & Vivid Z7039
Flower/Flourish - Sunburst Yellow, Rich Purple



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

Allsorts Challenge - Masculine/ATG (2 of 3) (Sunday)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Saturday)
                     Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/option dies (2 of 3)  (Friday)    
                       Di's Digi Stamp Challenge - Use 3 of anything (2 of 3)                       Craft Rocket Challenge - C & S (No limit) (Thursday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w/option (2 of 6)  (Wednesday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10)  
The Unicorn Challenge Blog - Layer It Up (2 of 3) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Let's Craft & Create Challenge - ATG w/option (2 of 3)
         The Creative Crafters Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)

       







CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

7 comments:

  1. I like that banded colour used in the background and that sweet little touch inside. CarolG over from CCatz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for sharing this lovely card at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, a great design!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMWord what a wonderful card, I love the colour theme its beautiful inside and out.Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week,
    we hope you will join us again,
    Crafty hugs,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty stamped images and the pops of yellow make the card cheerful. I hope your Mojo returns soon. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at the Paper Funday Challenge. We appreciate the support!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful. Great colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Craft and Create. Deanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely colours you have used here with that stamp Gloria. Thanks for sharing at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria