Saturday, September 16, 2023

Hello Sailboat Card Using CTMH Cape Cod Digital Art Collection

Hello friends!  I hope you are having fun doing something you love.  We actually went out for lunch two days in a row to celebrate my birthday.  I decided to take advantage of the opportunity; because COVID is on the rise again; so back to hibernating again.  LOL!  Take care and be safe out there.  My daughter in FL was very sick for about 10 days with COVID. She is a hairdresser and most of her clients have had it as have most of the people she talked to, just in the past few weeks.

I bought 2 different CTMH Digital Art collections to play with.  This one is CTMH Cape Cod Digital Art Collection X7294F and was till available a couple days ago.  I had fun using parts of the sailboat card.  I wanted to use my own sentiment for this one.  My sister wants it for a friend of hers.  I used the print and cut on my Cricut Explore.  It has been a long time since I used my Cricut; so I played for a week with it.

CTMH Hello Card 

Using CTMH Cape Cod Digital Art Collection X7294F








Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
I used Cricut Design Space to print and cut with this image and the cut out for the Sailboat card on this set.

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Bluebird
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254
Sentiment Outside - CTMH Cape Cod Cardmaking Workshop G1284 (retired)
Heart, flower, sentiment inside - CTMH You Brighten My Day CC9211 (retired)
Dots - CTMH Dots Blue Z4629
Ink - CTMH Toffee, Raspberry (retired), Wild Berry (retired) and Bluebird





I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

Allsorts Challenge - Masculine/ATG (1 of 3) (Sunday)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Thinking of You (1 of 3)
                     Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/option dies (used die cuts from Cricut Design Space) (1 of 3)  (Friday)    
                       Di's Digi Stamp Challenge - Use 3 of anything (1 of 3)                       Craft Rocket Challenge - C & S (No limit) (Thursday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 6)  (Wednesday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)  
The Unicorn Challenge Blog - Layer It Up (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Let's Craft & Create Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 3)
         The Creative Crafters Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)







See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


3 comments:

  1. Super CAS card, Gloria. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Masculine option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your daughter is much better, my BIL and SIL in Georgia contracted the latest COVID strain and have been so sick for the past 14 days. I hate the thought of masks but I guess it needs to be done again. On another note, your card is lovely! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS card Gloria. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria