Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Birthday Card Using CTMH September Stamp of the Month Thoughtful Tokens S2309

Hello friends! How are you?  It has been cloudy and overcast here in the mornings; but then it heats up around noon.  It is still nicer weather than the 100's we were having not too long ago.  It is strange how fast the weather can change.

I created this card using the current CTMH Thoughtful Tokens Sept Stamp of the month; which will be ending soon.  It has a lot of images and sentiments.  Scroll down to see the photo below.  I love this image and have had so much fun creating with it.  I had to force myself to stop and move on to something else.  LOL!


CTMH Birthday Card

Using   CTMH September Stamp of the Month -Thoughtful Tokens S2309 


Close Up View



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame Front - CTMH Slimline Stitched Card front & Background Swirls Z4651
Scalloped tag with image - CTMH Fancy Tags, Z4305 (retired)
Leaves - CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge with Cricut Design Space
Frame inside - Heffy Doodle Stitched Slimline Trio Die

Image, rose, sentiment front & border CTMH September Stamp of the Month -Thoughtful Tokens S2309
Border Strip & Paper - CTMH Mix In (Sept/Oct) X9052
Card Base - CTMH Slimline Cards & Envelopes X257
Cardstock - CTMH Pine, Topiary (retired), Lemonade (LS)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Treat Yourself A1296
Flowers Inside - CTMH Cherry Blossoms C1889 (retired)
Inks - Lemonade, Ponderosa Pine (retired) (new pine available), Rosy

Butterfly - Pine Green, Deep Ruby, Sunburst Yellow


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (8 of 8) (Sunday)
     (Saturday)
        Through The Purple Haze Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (Patterned paper/stamp/shiny (1 of 3) (Friday)    
     (Thursday)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use background stamp (1 of 3) Stamped background with border and also on the image with Butterfly (behind it on the scallop as background) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w/option (4 of 6)  
         Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (5 of 10)  
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Going Round in circles (No limit) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - In the Garden (Stamped image with Butterfly under the Butterfly on top and leaves) (1 of 3)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (1 of 8)  (Other Date)
  A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit) 
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
 Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (7 of 8) 
               Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (7 of 8)
We Love Stamping Challenge - ATG/trees and leaves (3 of 3)
        

       







CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely images a super creation thank you for joining us at We Love stamping
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful slimline, love the palette and the design. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty landscape DL card, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shabby chic image and card design! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely cards soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. another pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like a slimline and this design is beautiful. I like the effect of the torn paper for a bit of an aged feel. Thanks for joining our challenge at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card
    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria