Saturday, September 9, 2023

Thinking of You Card Using CTMH September Stamp of the Month Thoughtful Tokens S2309

Hello friends!  It is almost time for fall; but we are having really hot temperatures again; so I guess it will be a while before fall gets here.  I love fall and spring.  Those are my two favorite times of the year.  I hope you are doing well wherever you are located.  

I cased a card from another consultant, whose name is Christine.  She made this card and I had to create one like it.  I colored my butterfly; which is probably the only thing different than hers and my leaves are different.  I used the fabulous CTMH September Stamp of the Month, Thoughtful Tokens.  You can scroll down below the photos and see this stamp set.  The border, main image with butterfly and sentiment are just a few of the images on this set.  

I still need to use the other main image from this set.  The top piece of White Daisy is stamped with our new CTMH Design Elements D2196 using the cracked stamp. The polka dots paper is from our new CTMH The Good Life selection.  There are many items besides paper from The Good Life.  I bought most of them.  LOL!

CTMH Thinking of You Slimline Card





Inside of Card
Using CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC0220 (retired)



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame front - CTMH Slimline Stitched Card Front & Background Swirls Z4651
Scalloped Circle - CTMH Fancy Tags Z4305 (retired)
Frame inside - Heffy Doodle Stitched Slimline Trio Die
Leaves - CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy (using Cricut Design Space)

Image, Border, Butterfly and sentiment on frontCTMH September Stamp of the Month -Thoughtful Tokens S2309
Paper - CTMH The Good Life - X7296S or X7296B without stickers
Card Base - CTMH Slimline Cards & Envelopes
Cardstock - CTMH Mink Light side, Mist Light side and Sage Dark Side (All CTMH Colored cardstock are double sided with one side light and one side darker. 
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220 (retired)
Cracked Stamp used to create background - CTMH Design Elements D2196
Flower inside - CTMH Cherry Blossoms C1889 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Mocha, Sage
Tiny Gems - CTMH Bitty Sparkles Z1263 
Larger Gems - CTMH Silver Glitter Gems Z4191 (colored with Mocha ink)

Colored Pencils 
Butterfly - Fresh Green, Sky Blue, Flint Grey, Dark Timber


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
  Daisy Chain Challenge - Dots and/or Stripes (No limit) (Saturday)
Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (4 of 8)
Triple B Challenge - Blooms, Bird, Butterflies (2 of 3)
                               Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  (Friday)
                                     Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
                           Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
                                  Krafty Chicks Challenge - ATG (No limit) (Thursday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (4 of 10)   (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit)  (Monday)
Double Trouble Challenge - Autumn/Fall Colors (See strip of colors) (1 of 4)
Inspiration Station Challenge - (Photo) Colors of Fall (1 of 8)
               DL.ART September Linky Challenge - ATG (1 a day)  (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
          Love To Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 8) 
               Love To Scrap Challenge - ATG (3 of 8)             

       






CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty slimline card and love the inside sentiment too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful slimline design, love the vintage feel to your card, the torn paper is a great touch! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great!! I love the design of your slimline card
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE. Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design with a vintage feel! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design of your slimline, that stampset is so pretty and you gave me inspiration to use this stamp set in a challenge. Thanks for sharing your very pretty card with us at Double Trouble and Inspiration Station.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge. Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria