Saturday, January 1, 2022

My Second group of Top 10 Favorites of 2021 - CTMH and Ching Chou Kuik

Hello Friends!  Happy New Year!  Another year gone by.  I sure hope 2022 is better than our past two years.  Please get vaccinated so we can get rid of this COVID Epidemic and enjoy our lives.  It is so hard to be stuck at home all the time for 2 yrs.  I miss my family and friends.  It has been a difficult two years; and no end in sight.  

I shared my Top 10 for my Conie Fong creations; and now I want to share my top 10 of all my other creations for 2021.  I am a Close To My Heart (CTMH) Consultant and love all of their products; which pair nicely with Conie Fong and other digital images.  I love the variety of having stamps and Digi stamps to choose from.  I get bored too easily with just one type.  I hope you enjoy my choices.  I have added the links to my original post; so you can see additional information if you want it.


CTMH Sympathy Card 

This card won in 2021 challenge.



This card won in 2021 challenge.


This card won three times in 2021 challenges.


This card won four times in 2021 challenges.




This card won four times in 2021 challenges.



I created 3 different deer cards and two of them won in 2021 Challenges.


CTMH Holly & Ivy Tag/Ornament Creation

This tag/ornament won in 2021 challenge.





Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2201 - Sweet Little Things SOTM




CTMH Artwork


See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria