Thursday, January 13, 2022

All Occasion Card Using Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilac and Umbrella Spray

Hello Friends!  We finally have warmer weather today.  It is 77 degrees today after having our high in the 40's and 50's for over a week; with lots of rain.  I hope everyone is doing well.

I have been trying to create with items I have never used; such as this Heartfelt Creations Umbrella Stamp & Die set; plus the gorgeous papers that go with it.  I have a very large stash and I thought it was time to start playing with some of it.  LOL!  I am sure all of you can relate to having more stash than you will ever use.


Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilac Collection

with Umbrella Spray Stamp & Die Set




Close Up View




Inside of Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Umbrella Spray & Butterflies - Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilac & Umbrella Spray Stamp and dies
Sentiment and frame on front - Die Cut from the paper pack
Sentiment frame inside - Gina Marie Designs Mini Heart Lace Oval Die Set

Paper - Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilac Collection
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Papaya
Ink - CTMH Sorbet
Sentiment inside - Crafters Companion - The Tropical Collection "Sunrise Smiles"

Copic Markers
Umbrella - R20, R21, R22
Flowers - R20, R22, BV01
Leaves - YG13, G94
Butterflies - R21, R22, BV13, BV01


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Sweet Stampin Challenge - New (Sentiment inside new) (3 of 3)  (Saturday) 
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 3)  (Friday) 
   Polkadoodles Challenge Blog- ATG (1 of 3)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - ATG w/Sentiment (1 of 5) (Thursday)
Craft Rocket Challenges - Dies (No limit)
     DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (2 per day) 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)  (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Something New (sentiment inside) (No limit)
Dream Valley Challenges - Something New (Sentiment inside) (2 of 3) (Monday
Incy Wincy Design Challenge - Pastels/Sketch (2 of 5)
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - ATG (No limit) (Other Date)
          A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)
          Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2201 - Sweet Little Things SOTM




CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


12 comments:

  1. This is just the prettiest card and colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cards, they make me look forward to spring!
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    I look forward to see more of your creations.
    Hugs, Myriam
    DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card. thank you for joining 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect spring scene, Gloria! Blue birds of happiness! Thank you for sharing your floral creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I hope you will join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    J
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gloria, such a pretty card! Love your colour choices, really does make me think of Spring! I can certainly relate to having a lot of 'stuff' that I've not used yet, really must make an effort not to buy more until I've used some of what I own!!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin', look forward to seeing you again.
    Sarah
    Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super and pretty card, love it..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card!
    Amazing coloring and color combination!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Anything goes card making and crafting challenge – Week 2.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this beautiful image and all of the flowers in the Umbrella! Love the birds and the butterflies as well. Love your card. Thanks so much for joining in the AG challenge at Jan's Digital Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous and the flowers are perfect. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Good old crafters disease - I have it too! Lots of new stuff and not enough hours in the day to use it. I love the beautiful card you made! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday and for pushing me towards my unopened stash! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful job! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful - love it! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - best of luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria