Monday, January 10, 2022

Love Card Using Conie Fong Gnome With Round Balloon Mini Slimline

Hello Friends!  It warmed up a little bit here in Southern CA.  I actually managed to ride my bike outside for 20 min yesterday; before I was sick from the smells.  Firewood burning, dryer smells, car exhaust, cigarette smoke, marijuana smoke, food cooking, etc. This was at 9 in the morning.  There were lots of people out walking as well; which is unusual.  I may have to start using my indoor bike again; but I really miss being outside.  

My sister called a few days ago, to let me know that my Aunt Patty had passed away Dec 21, 2021.  They found her two days after she died; since she lived alone.  My mother and my mother's mother both were pregnant at the same time; so Patty and I were born in the same month, same year.  It was hard to imagine her as my aunt when she was the same age as me.  LOL!  I am grateful we were able to see each other about 5 yrs ago.  We rarely saw each other after we were grown up; but we kept in touch.  We will miss her so much.  It is so sad.  I don't know what she died from; but I know it was too soon.  She was a light in everyone's life.  Patty was always happy and smiling all the time.  I never saw her down.  She leaves behind one daughter and lots of extended family.

I managed to create a mini slimline card using Conie Fong "Gnome With Balloon Bundle" which is a bundle of 4 images and 5 sentiments.  It is so adorable.  I love all the Gnomes that Conie Fong creates.  I didn't like the background when I started; but I was determined to use the cloud shape stencil I have had for a long time; and had not used.  This is the round balloon and there is also one without the grass; as well as a heart balloon with and without the grass.  There are many options with this cute little Gnome.

Conie Fong "Gnome With Balloon Bundle"



Close Up View


Inside Card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies & Stencils
Frame - Gina Marie Designs Big Little Chain Mini Slimline dies
Stencil for clouds - LDRS Creative Rainy Day

Paper - CTMH Smitten CC12218 (special for Valentines day)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Capri inside
Distress oxide inks for background - Speckled Egg and Tumbled Glass
Sparkle on hat and balloon - CTMH Stickles Moon Dust Glitter Gel

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Beard - B0000, C00, C01, C1, C2
Hat, Clothes, Shoes - B12, B14, B0000
Sky - B0000



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
Stamping Sensations - ATG/Option Die (3 of 3)
Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Saturday) 
Sweet Stampin Challenge - New (Image new) (2 of 3)
Taylored Made Cards 4U - ATG/Option (3 of 3)
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 3)  (Friday)
 QKR Stampede Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) 
   Polkadoodles Challenge Blog- ATG (3 of 3)
     DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (2 per day) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)  (Wednesday)
 (Tuesday
Dream Valley Challenges - Something New (Image) (1 of 3) (Monday
Incy Wincy Design Challenge - Pastels/Sketch (1 of 5)
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - ATG (No limit) (Other Date)
          A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)
          Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
         Cute As A Button Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (No limit)
We Love 2 Create Challenge Blog - ATG Mixed Media (No limit)

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2201 - Sweet Little Things SOTM




CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely group of cards, Gloria. I'm so sorry to hear of your aunt's passing. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gnome can pass on how cute your card is, Gloria! Thank you for sharing your sweet Gnome card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Sorry to hear about your aunt. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet Gnome card, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our January theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your loss. Lovely card, cute Gnome image. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create and Stamping Sensations. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gloria, the image is super cute and your card is just lovely - great sky you've created with the stencil!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin' this time.
    Sarah
    DT Sweet Stampin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thank you for taking the time to join us over at Gem of a Craft Challenge. We hope to see you again soon. Alison DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Gnomes and this one is adorable as well as your card design. Thanks for entering your lovely project in the challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card Gloria! Love that cute gnome and the background you've created as well!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This guy is so cute Gloria and you have created for him a wonderful environment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute and loving card. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria