Thursday, June 3, 2021

Happy Birthday Card Using Ching Chou Kuik "Summer Blooms"

Hello Friends!   How are you doing?  I hope everyone is starting to get back out and on with their lives.  I finally managed to start taking walks again; even though there are still a lot of people without masks when I go out.  

I am making all my medical appointments now after not going to any of them last year.  It feels rather odd to be out and waiting in a waiting room again.  It is very time consuming trying to catch up with all of them; and exhausting with all of this activity.  LOL!  

I actually went to Target yesterday for the first time since Feb. 2020.  Isn't it amazing to be able to go out again?  I had both of my vaccines and feel a lot safer going out now.  I have been staying home since Feb 2020.  I am so happy to get back out again.  

I saw this new Ching Chou Kuik "Summer Blooms" digital image and knew I had to color and create with her.  She is stunning.  Ching Chou Kuik does such an awesome job of creating these stunning images.  I bought another new one that I hope to color soon; but time seems to get away from me. 

Ching Chou Kuik "Summer Blooms"

Inside Card
Using CTMH Hillside Cottage Paper Pack X7268B


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frames on front - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles
Frame with sentiment inside - Gina Marie Stitched Squares
Frame behind sentiment frame inside - Gina Marie Designs Stained Glass Border Square Dies

Paper - CTMH Hillside Cottage Paper X7268B
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Pixie (retired)
Glitter on Butterfly and Flowers - Ranger Star Dust Stickles
Butterfly Sequins - CTMH You Are Enough Sequins CC52112
Gems - CTMH Blue Belle Glitter Gems Z7001 (color of year ends Aug 31 or while supplies last)

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - Y11, Y21, YR21
Eyes - B000, B23
Hat - B0000, B41
Butterfly - RV00
Balloons - RV00, R83
Flowers - Y17, B23, B95, Y00, Y32, R81, R85
Leaves - G24, G46


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

  (Sunday
    (Saturday)
QKR Stampede Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Creative Fingers - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
Polkadoodles - ATG (1 of 3) 
     Cardz 4 Galz - Summer Fun (1 of 3) (Thursday)
Cute Card Thursday - ATG (No limit)
 DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (2 of 5)   (Wednesday)
 Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday
Ike's World Challenges - ATG/Option (1 of 5)
Lemon Shortbread - ATG (1 of 3) 
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
Dream Valley Challenges - Die Cuts and/or Punches (1 of 3)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Inspired by an Artist (CCK love her images) (1 of 5)
The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - Happy Birthday (1 of 3)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Blog - Critters (1 of 5) (Other Date)
   A Bit More Time To Craft - ATG  (No limit)  
   A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
CCC Digi Creations - ATG  (1 of 3)
 Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Craft Rocket Challenges - Birthday (see inside) (No limit)
Leann's World 101 - ATG (1 of 3)
Morgan's Art World - ATG (1 of 3)



Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order






CTMH Artwork




      

Here are some of the bundles; but click above for more options.
There are written instructions for each of the bundles.














3 stamp sets - $26.95 or sold individually as well.








Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM every month when you order $50 or more


Message me on Messenger if you have questions.




See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.



Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge. I hope to see you next time!
    Hugs,
    Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic coloring on that darling girl. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the background paper! I know I am happy to be out and about again also! It has been a very long year. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and beautifully colored. Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie
    www.secretstamper.com
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo . . . she is a beauty!! Love your fresh, summery papers you used! And the inside is just as pretty!! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning image and card, beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is truly stunning. What a gorgeous image.
    Thank you for entering your lovely project in Morgan's ArtWorld. Good Luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card,Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria