Sunday, January 2, 2022

Christmas Tag/Ornament Using Conie Fong Bauble Gnome with CTMH Buildable Tags

Hello Friends!  I hope everyone is doing well.  We have actually had cold temperatures for our area; which is very unusual and lots of rain.  I sure hope it helps with the CA drought.

I created a lot of Christmas tags/ornaments with 3 extras for Christmas 2022.  You will be seeing Christmas posts for a while; because I was slow in getting them posted last year.  LOL!  This is one of my favorites using Conie Fong "Bauble Gnome" which was so much fun to color.  I love using non-traditional colors for Christmas. 

Conie Fong "Bauble Gnome"

Close Up View




Back Side of Tag



Supplies used to create this Tag:

Dies
Tag - CTMH Buildable Tags Z4106

Paper - CTMH Distress Oxide Inks on CTMH watermark paper (leftover from Stash)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Sentiment on back - CTMH Love With All The Trimmings CC10188 (retired)
Stocking/Gift on back - CTMH Jolly Characters C1875 (retired)
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins - Wild Berry Z5021
Ribbon for tie - American Crafts

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E11, R30
Beard - B0000, C00, C0
Hat, coat, shoes - RV55, RV17
White Fur - RV00
Ornament - RV00, RV52, RV02, RV55, RV17, white gelly roll
Ribbon - RV52, RV55, RV17, White gelly roll




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
Stamping Sensations - ATG/Option Die (1 of 3)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Christmas (No limit) (Saturday)
Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)   
Taylored Made Cards 4U - ATG/Option (1 of 3)
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 3)  (Friday)
 QKR Stampede Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) 
   Polkadoodles Challenge Blog- ATG (1 of 3)
     DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (2 per day) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)  (Wednesday)
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Tuesday
Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Cute and Cuddly Christmas (1 of 3) (Monday
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - ATG (No limit) (Other Date)
          A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)

Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2201 - Sweet Little Things SOTM




CTMH Artwork



See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


15 comments:

  1. A sweet Christmas tag, many thanks for joining in with our January challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas tag. Thanks for joining 613 avenue create and Stamping Sensaitons. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and colorful tag. We appreciate you joining our Inspirational/Anything Goes Challenge at Word Art Wednesday and hope you had a great start for the New Year! Leaving you with God's Word from Psalm 27:4-5 which says, "One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock."

    Have a great week,

    JO ANN
    J. Atterbury Creations
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, the colors are strong and the gnome is very cute. Thank you for playing in CHNC!
    Martina - DT
    please visit my blog: umarti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colour choices on this beautiful tag Gloria
    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag so much! Very detailed and wonderful design.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles challenge blog.
    Look forward to seeing you soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the pink! Thanks for sharing with crafty hazelnut's Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card, Gloria. I love it. Adorable Santa. I probably have him now that I think of it. I just haven't used him yet. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Diane CT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag Gloria. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy CT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, how adorable Gloria! Love that fun image and the tag is fab on both sides!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christmas tag is SO cute! Love that it's not the traditional colors. Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prześliczny tag! Ktoś się ucieszy tak samo jak z prezentu!

    Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tag - love the background paper you created.

    Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Helen

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria