Thursday, July 27, 2023

Thinking Of You Card Using CTMH Memory Lane Special Papers

Hello friends!  How is everyone?  I hope you are finding time to craft or do something fun.  It really does make a difference if we make time for ourselves.  Life is stressful and seems to be moving faster than ever, never enough time to get it all done.  LOL!

I created 4 cards so far with this gorgeous CTMH Memory Lane Special.  There are several different bundles plus items sold by themselves.  Check it out.  This is my 4th card.  I am not sure if I will get time to create more of these cards.  There is a card kit with some very nice cards on it.  I usually buy the card kits; so I can have a variety and pick and choose the card layouts I like.  I really enjoy creating my own; but sometimes I run out of ideas.  

CTMH Thinking of You Card

Using CTMH Memory Lane Special



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame Inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Stax Set 2 (smaller size)

Paper CTMH Memory Lane Special (CC72354 Paper without stickers)  See special promotion with many options available.  
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - X254
Cardstock - CTMH Melon inside
Butterfly - CTMH Holographic Paper (don't remember which one)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending You Paper Hugs CC32320 (retired)
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Papaya Shimmer Trim Z5014
Sparkles on Butterfly - CTMH Sparkles Clear Z3274



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

Triple B Challenge - Birds, Butterflies, Blooms  (1 Butterfly) (1 of 3) (Sunday)
   Polkadoodles Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday)
(Friday)
   The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - ATG w option (I think my card could be considered elegant) (4 of 5)   (Thursday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w/optional twist (2 of 6) (Wednesday)
                Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (4 of 10)  
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Pretty Papers (2 of 3)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) 








CTMH Artwork








See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterfly card Gloria!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART July 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE. Or the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #327
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Gloria, unfortunately I have not had a lot of time to craft lately and I can tell my mind and body needs it! Thanks for supporting our challenge at The Paper Funday!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty, love that color combination! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely butterfly card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card :) Great work
    Thank you for playing on LeAnns world.
    Greatings Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you for entering the LeAnn's World Challenge Blog for July!
    DT Member
    Celia
    Paper Beats Rock Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card Gloria! So pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love the Craft Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria