Monday, July 17, 2023

Anniversary Card Using CTMH Bring Back My Pack - For Always

Hello friends!  How are you?  It is so hot here and the pollen count is so high.  Even though I stay inside, I am miserable with my eyes itching and hurting horribly.  I planned on posting this yesterday; but I couldn't due to eye issues.  My regular medications and eye drops are not helping at all this year.  

I have been creating a lot of cards lately.  My creativity has been going strong; which is very rare.  I created 2 of these CTMH Bring Back The Pack - For Always cards for anniversary cards for my sisters and their husbands.  I was not aware that you could use Distress Oxide inks on black and white papers.  I thought it turned out very pretty.  This paper is only available through July or while supplies last.  


CTMH Bring Back The Pack - For Always




Close Up View



Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Flower (fussy cut) CTMH Flowers Are Like Friends C1986

PaperCTMH Bring Back The Pack - For Always - CC6237 or CC6246 with stickers.
Card base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - X254
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Ink on yellow paper section - CTMH Mustard See Distress Oxide Ink
Sentiment Outside - CTMH Thank You Frame B1647 (retired)
Sentiment & hearts inside - CTMH Now and Forever Stamp & Thin Cuts CC12225 (retired)
Dots - CTMH Daisy Meadows X7266E

Copic Markers 
Flower - Y18, Y19



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 (Sunday)
  Allsorts Challenge - Mood Board (Flowers) (2 of 3)  (Saturday)
Just Us Girls Challenge - Mood Board (flowers) (2 of 3)
Polkadoodles Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (2 of 3)
Paper DragonFly Creative Challenges - ATG (5 of 5) (Friday)
The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - See themes (Floral) (2 of 3)
     (Thursday)
Daisy Chain Challenge Blog - Summertime (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
                Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (7 of 10) 
(Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
LeAnn's World 101 Challenge - ATG (No limit)
Moving Along With The Times - Wedding/Anniversary (2 of 5)
SheepSki Designs Challenge - Celebrations (2 of 3)







CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


9 comments:

  1. Very pretty in the bright sunny colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely way to send happy anniversary wishes to your sisters! Thanks for joining us again at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, Gloria. I love the colour combination. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet design. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gloria,
    what a very lovely Anniversary card and the design looks wonderful.
    Great colours and fab elements used on this.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautifully elegant card! I love the damask design and the ink on top is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful anniversary card, Gloria. Love the way you did the sentiment on the heart and your sponging around the edges. Gorgeous paper choice! While I'm here, let me say thanks for supporting our challenge over at LeAnn's World 101 this month. Hope to see you playing regularly, and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great contrasting color combo. Thanks for joining us on Jan's Digital Stamp Challenge. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria