Monday, July 24, 2023

Big Hugs Card Using CTMH Memory Lane Paper Special

Hello friends!  I hope everyone is staying cool.  It was really hot, over 100 degrees again today.  CTMH is having their virtual convention for 3 days; and it was so much fun and excitement today.  2 more days to go.  

I have been creating cards using the CTMH Memory Lane (Paper) Special; which is good through August or while supplies last.  It is a gorgeous package of paper.  My photos of these colors is not completely accurate; which is upsetting.  This CTMH Memory Lane Special has several bundles plus papers and stamps sold separately.  Be sure to check it out before everything is gone.


Big Hugs Card Using CTMH Memory Lane Paper Special



Inside Card

Supplies used to create this card:

Frame Inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Stax Set #2

Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254
Paper & Zip Strip - CTMH Memory Lane Special CC72354
Cardstock - CTMH Ballerina
Shimmer Trim - CTMH Papaya Z5014 (I have Melon Shimmer trim; but it was too dark for this card)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Big Hug D1584 (retired)
Bling on Butterfly - CTMH Bitty Sparkles Z1263
Ink Inside - CTMH Black and Ballerina plus Versa Fine Black ink
Dots - CTMH Melon Dots - Z4635 (retired)





I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Sunday)
   Polkadoodles Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (1 of 3)
 (Friday)
   The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - ATG w option (I think my card could be considered elegant) (2 of 5)   (Thursday)
Daisy Chain Challenge Blog - Summertime (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
                Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10) 
Digi Choosday - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)








CTMH Artwork








See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


1 comment:

  1. The floral paper is so pretty and I love the butterfly die cut! Thanks for joining the LeAnn's World 101 challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria