Saturday, July 15, 2023

All Occasion Card Using CTMH July Stamp of the Month - The Bees Knees

Hello friends!  I hope everyone is managing to stay cool with the heat wave the US is having right now.  I feel bad for everyone having such hot conditions.  

I created 2 of these bee cards using CTMH July SOTM The Bees Knees S2307; which is so adorable with a bee hive and bees; plus several sentiments to choose from and other little images.  I posted the other one previously.  


Just Because Card using

CTMH July SOTM The Bees Knees S2307




Inside Card








Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame Inside - Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers

Bee with flowers, dots, sentiment outside, honeycomb and flowers insideCTMH July SOTM The Bees Knees S2307
Paper - CTMH Mix In (Jul/Aug) X9050
Cardstock - CTMH Reverse Bluebird, White Daisy
Sentiment inside - CTMH It's the Little Things - Cardmaking CC12311 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Black, Ballerina and Memento (for image that are colored)
Bling - CTMH Gold Glitter Gems - Z3312

Copic Markers
Flowers - Y11, Y15, B21, B23, B26, RV00, RV11, R20, R21
Leaves - YG11, YG13
Bee - Y15, C9
Honeycomb inside card - Y15



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (8 of 8) (Sunday)
  Allsorts Challenge - Mood Board (Flowers/Bees) (1 of 3)  (Saturday)
Just Us Girls Challenge - Mood Board (flowers; which attracts bees) (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (1 of 3)
Paper DragonFly Creative Challenges - ATG (4 of 5) (Friday)
The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - See themes (Floral) (1 of 3)
     (Thursday)
Daisy Chain Challenge Blog - Summertime (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
                Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (6 of 10) 
(Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog - Going Around in Circles (circles on the  2 tiny strips of paper) (3 of 5)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Animals Challenge Blog - Animals/insects, etc.  (1 of 3)







CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful BEE card I love your design and coloring and bee's are close to my Heart
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART July 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE.
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the wings of the bee are so pretty. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Such a great image and your coloring brings it to life! Beautiful on the inside, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Scribbles Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely bee with it's flowery wings, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Gloria. Such a pretty bees with all those colourful flowers. Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute bee and love the design of your card.
    Thanks for sharing at Polkadoodles challenge this week!
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is gorgeous! I love that bee! Thanks for playing along with The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - that bee is such a good idea.

    Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria