Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Love Is All You Need Using CTMH For Always Paper Pack

Hello friends!  Happy 4th of July for USA.  I am busy in my craft room again today.  I seem to have a lot of creativity right now; so I am taking advantage of it while it is here.  LOL!  It is super hot here in Southern CA again.  Best to stay inside. We have also had an Air Quality warning for a few days now.  I don't go out unless I have to.  I hope you are having a great day, whatever you are doing.

I created this card by casing Kristine Porter's card (CTMH consultant) using CTMH For Always (Bring Back My Pack Special) CC6263; which ends July 31 or while supplies last.  There are several really good specials for bundles; and you can get the paper with or without the sticker sheet.  

I have created 3 cards with this pack of paper so far; and this is my 3rd, even though I am posting it first.  LOL!  I changed up some of it; but most of the idea came from Kristine's post from a few years ago; when this pack first came out.  I am also using some retired products as well.

CTMH For Always (Bring Back My Pack Special)



Inside Card



  

Supplies used to create this card:

Dies/Punches        

Punch for edge of blue cardstock outside - Martha Stewart Vintage Doily
Frame inside - Memory Box Rectangle Layers
Heart Dies - CTMH Stitched Hearts (retired)

PaperCTMH For Always (Bring Back My Pack Special) CC62637 (There are several different bundles on sale and sold alone also.)
Card base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Black and reverse Bluebird
Sentiment outside & Inside - CTMH Big Hug Stamp Set D1584 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Black, Bluebird
Dots - CTMH Blue Dots Z4629



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG w/option (2 of 3) 
As You Like It Challenge - Plain or Patterned Papers (I use both; but I have to say I love patterned papers; but not all of them).  LOL!)  (2 of 3) 
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Friday)
          (Thursday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (10 of 10) (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Ice Cream/Beach make me think of Love; because I love both of them.) (No limit)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)
           Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
The Four Seasons Challenge - ATG/Summer (There are a lot of weddings in the Summer) (2 of 3)











See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. super monochrome, the blue stands out beautifully. Carol over from CCatz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for sharing this lovely card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

  3. OMGosh this is so very beautiful,
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week,
    we hope you will join us again
    Happy crafting
    Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous paper mix. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

  5. This is such nice formal card!! I love it. Ps. I got one of your emails in my in box and one in my spam I don't know where the other one you sent went didn't get it , I got your addy and will send your prize this week
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART JULY 2023 monthly linky challenge and/or the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #326 “Anything goes challenge”.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, lovely take on our inspiration board, and I love the blue and newsprint-esque combo! Lovely patterns together! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design, Gloria. The papers and color combo is eye catching. Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Gloria! The blue is a great pop of color to break up the black and white! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant and snappy.
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles blog this week!
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria