Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Just For You Card Using CTMH Memory Lane Special With CTMH Layered Butterfly Thin Cuts

Hello friends!   I hope everyone is doing well.  It is sure hot here in Southern CA.  I hope you are cooler where you are.  Please stay safe if you are out in the heat.  

This is my 3rd card I created using this awesome CTMH Memory Lane Special.  There are several bundles as well as individual products that you can purchase.  I wish I had bought the full product bundle; but at that time, I couldn't make a decision; so I just bought the paper pack.  LOL!  


CTMH Just For You Card 
Using CTMH Memory Lane Special





Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame Inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Stax Set 2 (smaller)

Paper & Zip Strip - CTMH Memory Lane Special (CC7234 without sticker page)
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (A2 size) X254
Cardstock - CTMH Melon
Sentiment outside - CTMH Say It All C1632 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Flowers Are Like Friends C1986
Butterfly inside - CTMH Your Beautiful Self B1516 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Melon, Black and Versa Fine Black Ink
Bling - CTMH Bitty Sparkles Z1263
Dots - CTMH Melon Dots Z4635 (retired)




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

Triple B Challenge - Birds, Butterflies, Blooms (Blooms/Butterfly) (2 of 3) (Sunday)
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Holiday/Beach/No Beach - Favorite place to be on a Holiday is home (Just for you), smelling the flowers in my yard.  I love the beach but it is too crowded on a Holiday. (1 of 3) (Saturday)
   Polkadoodles Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) 
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (2 of 3)
 Cut It Up Challenge Blog - Look Up In The Sky (Butterfly) (1 of 3) (Friday)
   The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - ATG w option (I think my card could be considered elegant) (3 of 5)   (Thursday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG w/optional twist (1 of 6) (Wednesday)
                Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10)  
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Pretty Flowers (1 of 3)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)(Other Date)








CTMH Artwork








See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


12 comments:

  1. WOW such a beautiful card. Love that great DP and your CS goes great with it. Super die cuts as well. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Barbara DT Member for https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty colors and paper, love that fancy doily die too!Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, wow, this is such a lovely summery card! Gorgeous colors, papers, and dies! So happy you shared with us at Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. With all those beautiful dies, it's the perfect card for the Cut It Up challenge! We visited a Butterfly Garden last week and saw some of the most amazing butterflies floating around us! It was magical! This card brings back that wonderful memory! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful papers and die cuts. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up "Look Up" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card full of sunshine! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharig this really pretty card with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the beautiful colours and the lovely dies you have used, thank you for sharing with Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, love the colors. Thanks for supporting our challenge at The Paper Funday!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Again a lovely Butterfly card but without the necessary stamping necessary to be eligible at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card Gloria and lovely warm colours….very hot here in southern Spain too 🥵

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Gloria! I love your choice of colours to create this beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love the Craft Challenge. Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria