Sunday, August 20, 2023

Birthday Card Using CTMH August SOTM - Goodbye Isn't Forever With Gnome For All Seasons - Autumn Paper Pack

Hello friends! I hope you are safe wherever you are.  Southern CA has Hurricane Hillary headed our way.  It is still hard to tell what it will do; but it sounds like it will be a Tropical storm when it hits near San Diego, CA.  We have rain already in Los Angeles area and the storm hasn't even come through here yet.  Please stay safe to all of those in it's path.  The rain will be the biggest problem.  They forecast a year's worth of rain in some areas of CA, especially the mountains or areas that had fires recently.

I have been creating cards off and on.  It takes me a while.  I have been playing with the August SOTM again.  I decided to create a birthday card this time.  I used Distress Oxide inks this time instead of regular ink.  The photos did not capture the colors very well; but I can't spend more hours trying to correct them.  Some colors just don't like to have their photo taken.  LOL!  At least not with my camera.  

CTMH Birthday Card 

Using CTMH August SOTM "Goodbye Isn't Forever" S2308




Inside Card





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frames - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles Stax Set #2

Paper - CTMH Gnomes For All Seasons - Autumn CC7237 w/stickers; CC7238 without stickers
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse side of Lagoon
Happy Birthday on front - CTMH Hunting for Words B1571 (retired)
Tree inside and scene on Front - CTMH August SOTM "Goodbye Isn't Forever" S2308
Sentiment inside - CTMH Country Born D1573 (retired) The letters are meant to stamp that way according to the photo.
Scene - CTMH (Ranger) Distress Oxide Inks Salvaged Patina and Bundled Sage
Bling - CTMH Dots Teal Z4630

Copic Markers
Bench & Bridge - E50, E51, E53



I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Colorful Options Challenge - Yellow-Green or Rainbow (3 of 3) 
The Corrosive Challenge - ATG (3 of 4)
We Love Stamping Challenge - Masculine (3 of 3)
We Love 2 Create Challenge - Any Medium (3 of 3)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3) (Saturday)
                            Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (3 of 6)  (Friday)
  Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - CAS (1 of 5)  (Thursday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)  (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG option/trees/leaves (3 of 8) (Monday)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)  (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - ATG w/Dies (No limit)





CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


5 comments:

  1. It's a really peaceful scenic creation, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful scene you have created as Brenda says so peaceful.Thank you so much for sharing with us at Colorful Options and I do hope the storm wasn't too bad and you are safe.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scene and such a lovely stamp set. Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really peaceful scene and beautifully coloured. Lovely card! Thanks for joining the LeAnn's World 101 challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely peaceful scene the colours are adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at WWCAC challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria