Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Birthday Card Using CTMH Cape Cod Cardmaking Stamp Set with CTMH Buildable Tags

Hello friends! I hope all of you are doing well.  I know some of you had a Tropical Storm come through the US; caused by Hurricane Hilary; which also hit Southern CA.  It did a lot of damage to some areas near us. We just had a lot of tree limbs break, due to the heavy rains and some areas flooded; but there were areas hit much worse than us, including the desert area and other places in the path of the storm.  

Southern CA also had a 5.1 Earthquake in the middle of the Tropical Storm also hitting our area.  The Earthquake was about 60 miles from us and it shook the house and everything in it.  It was a scary time.  I hate Earthquakes and Hurricanes both.  I came to Southern CA to get away from the Hurricanes in Florida; and this is the first one we have had since I have been here in over 25 yrs.  

I created this card during the storm.  I love this stamp set that creates the sky, ocean and the sand with 3 different stamps.  It looks so real to me.  I love the ocean; but haven't been for a while.  I realized that I am almost out of birthday cards; and this one could be used for male or female.  I wanted to make it with a window looking out at the ocean scene.  

CTMH Birthday Card 




Inside of Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frames - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles Stax Set #2
Happy Birthday - Crafters Companion

Paper - CTMH Celebrate Today X7252B
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - X254
Cardstock - CTMH Watercolor Paper Z3146 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lagoon and Reverse Lagoon, Bluebird
Paper for shells - CTMH; but it was in my scraps (sorry)
Sentiment inside, seagulls, plants, beach scene - CTMH Cape Cod Cardmaking Stamp Set - C1982
Shells - CTMH Cape Cod - Cardmaking Workshop G1284 (retired)
Dots - CTMH Blue Dots Z4629

Copic Markers
Shells inside - BG11, BV00

I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
The Corrosive Challenge - ATG (4 of 4)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (2 of 3) (Saturday)
                            Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (4 of 6)  (Friday)
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/option (2 of 5) (Thursday)
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - Summer Fun (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG or Outdoor (3 of 6) 
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)  
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG option/trees/leaves (4 of 8) (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)   (Other Date)
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - ATG w/Dies (No limit)





CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful window style card, Gloria! The blues you chose are perfect for the ocean. Thanks so much for playing along and supporting our challenge at LeAnn's World 101. Now that we're back, we hope to see you entering regularly. :-D Good Luck in the draw and don't forget our Progressive Challenge over on our FB site. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1836531013324656
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifull card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a view like that! Looking out onto the beach and sea from my Beach House, great card Gloria. Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely summer fun card. Pretty colours and design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I am back again wearing another hat. Pretty summer card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DThttps://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beachy scene with those soothing blue colors! Creative use of a window die! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely summer card. Love the colours and your design. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week! Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design, Gloria - that window view is amazing.

    Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the colours and design. Thank you for sharing with us at WWCAC challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria