Sunday, August 6, 2023

Happy Anniversary Card Using CTMH July/August Mix In Paper and other CTMH Products

Hello friends!  I hope you are finding time to do something fun.  The US has been setting new records for heat and even the ocean is warming up more than it has in the past.  I heard it has been over 100 degrees in the Atlantic Ocean.  

I saw a challenge sketch that I wanted to try; so this card is using CTMH July/August Mix In Paper X9050; as well as other papers and a zip strip.  I love this yellow paper.  I turned it around; so I hope that is ok.  It looked better this way for what I was creating.  LOL!  

CTMH Happy Anniversary Card




Inside Card




I just turned my card front around because it looked better with the heart.


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame Inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Stax Set #2 (smaller set)
Sentiment frame inside - CTMH Stitched Bracket Thin Cuts Z3631 (retired)
Hearts inside - CTMH Stitched Hearts Z4182 (retired)

Blue Striped paper - CTMH Cape Cod Paper w Stickers X7294S (Also one without sticker sheet.)
Blue Criss-cross zip strip - CTMH Four Seasons Summer X8035B (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH Bluebird, Reverse Bluebird (inside), White Daisy, Raspberry
Happy Anniversary Sentiment card front - CTMH Thank You Frame B1647 (retired)
Ribbon with Heart - CTMH Skinny Ribbon White & Gold Z4194 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Black, Bluebird and Versa Fine Black
Dots - CTMH Black & White Dots Z4634 (shapes are circle, heart, stars)

I am entering this card in the following challenges:  


Allsorts Challenge - Anything But Square (3 of 3) (Sunday)
    Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (4 of 8)
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (4 of 6)  (Friday)
   Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Summer (Summer Colors) (3 of 5)  (Thursday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)  (Wednesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
Creative Moments Challenge - Let It Shine/ATG (3 of 3) 
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)



Only $5 with a $50 purchase or Free for VIP with $50 purchase





CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

13 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Gloria! I love that you made it your own and flipped the sketch! I love to see the creativity. Your mix of pattern paper is really fun! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiment challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers and I love the heart and white heart embellishments. A marvelous anniversary card, Carol! Thank you so much for joining the Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really striking colour palette and design, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and a great take on the sketch!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue and Yellow is such a pretty combination. Nicely done and you are right the flipped sketch works well for your heart greeting. Thank you for joining us HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Gloria, I love these colors together! Very fun take on our sketch, and such a pretty heart! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome and creative card, Gloria. Thanks so much for sharing with us in the last Summer challenge of 2023 at The Four Seasons. I hope you'll join us again soon. Your art is always a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great design and choice of colors! Thanks so much for joining in again at Four Seasons, so nice to see you at Allsorts challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the design and colour combo.
    Thanks for sharing your card at Polkadoodles challenge!
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely project.. thank you so much for your participation in the CRAFT GALORE ENCORE blog.. DT KOYEL ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria