Thursday, August 24, 2023

Birthday Card Using CTMH A Gnome For All Seasons - Autumn Paper Pack

Hello friends!  I hope you are finding time to do something that you love.  I have been creating cards when I can; but I had a lot of appointments in the past 2 weeks; so not as much time.  It is still really hot here in Southern CA.  It is not the time to go outside.

I created this card for my son.  I decided to use the CTMH A Gnome For All Seasons -Autumn Special Paper Pack.  This special ends Sept 30 or while supplies last; so be sure to check it out before it is over.  There are a lot of bundles with discounted prices, as well as single items.  I really love the paper pack colors.  

CTMH Birthday Card

Using  CTMH A Gnome For All Seasons -Autumn Special












Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frames - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Stax Set #2

Paper CTMH A Gnome For All Seasons -Autumn  - Paper is CC7238
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Scarlet, Reverse side Acorn
Deer Stamp & Sentiment outside - CTMH Hunting For Words B1571 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Wise Guy Birthday - C1662 (retired)
Ink - Memento Black, CTMH Toffee, Scarlet
Dots - CTMH Orange & Yellow Z7008 and Red dots - Z4626

Copic Markers
Deer - E50, E51, E53


I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (6 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Option all creatures great/small (1 of 3)
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/Option (3 of 3) (Saturday)
                            Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (3 of 3)
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (5 of 6)  (Friday)
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/option (3 of 5) (Thursday)
Let's Craft and Create Challenge - ATG/Polka dots &/or Stripes (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bright & Cheerful (1 of 5)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10)  
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG option/trees/leaves (5 of 8) (Monday)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)   (Other Date)
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - ATG w/Dies (No limit)





CTMH Artwork






See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful masculine card! Thanks so much for sharing your card on Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a handsome fellow, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and being inspired by our All Creatures theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CAS card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and choosing to use the All Creatures Great and Small option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, great autumn card and that paper is wonderfully fall! Love the colors! Want to add... this card would be perfect over at FarmQuest General Store Challenge! It's a new challenge highlighting country type cards. Now as for me...I want to thank you for sharing over at Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very handsome deer and the 'dots' are the perfect add; such great colors! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Katrina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh I love the CAS card, the deer is adorable ... thanks for joining the Festive Friday challenge,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautifull card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very handsome card that I'm certain your son enjoyed receiving. Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great masculine birthday card. I can feel the love that you put into this card for your son. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great design, Gloria - love the pop of striped paper behind your image panel.

    Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria