Monday, August 7, 2023

Hello Card Using CTMH Cape Cod Cardmaking Workshop Kit

Hello friends!  I hope you are all doing well.  My knee that has the Meniscus tear got worse again.  I tried to walk around on Saturday at a store for about 20 min. without my knee brace on.  I thought I could just hold on a shopping cart and walk around.  I am not able to wear my knee brace over or under clothing; so I went without it.  Big mistake.  I wear my knee brace at home; but I dress differently when staying home all the time.  LOL!  I didn't realize it would make it start hurting by walking.  My knee has been doing very well up until Saturday night and Sunday.  It is even worse today than it was yesterday.

I missed out on this CTMH Cape Cod Cardmaking Workshop Kit G1284 the first time it came out; so I just got it a few days ago.  It looks like there are only a few left in stock.  It is very popular.  I love it.  

I have other shell stamps and thin cuts; but this is thin cuts (no stamp needed for the shells) with cut outs and imprints; so they actually look more real than the others I have.  I also bought the Cape Cod Digital Art Collection X7294F and a pack of the Cape Cod Paper with Stickers X7294S.  They ran out of the Cape Cod special embellishments.  I know better than to wait if I want something; but I was undecided at first.  I am very good at talking myself out of things.  This stamp set is wonderful with this card kit.  That was the main thing that drew me to it.  

Hello Card Using CTMH Cape Cod Cardmaking Workshop Kit G1284



Close Up View


 
Inside Card












Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame Inside - My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle #2 (smaller ones)

Paper - CTMH Cape Cod Paper X7294B or with Cape Cod Paper With stickers X7294S (2 sheets of paper comes in cardmaking kit; but also sold separately)
Card Base - CTMH Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - X254 (comes in cardmaking kit)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lagoon and reverse side of Lagoon, Periwinkle (comes in cardmaking kit)
Stamp set for Sentiments - Comes in card kit.
Bling - (Comes in card kit) I colored the sparkles with Lagoon Stamp pad.  CTMH Clear Sparkles can also be bought alone - Z3274

Copic Markers 
Shells outside - E55
Shells inside - BG0000, BG11, RV00




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8)
    Mix It Up Challenge - ATG w/options (5 of 8) (Saturday)
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (5 of 6)  (Friday)
   Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Summer (Summer Colors/beach) (4 of 5)  (Thursday)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (4 of 10)  (Wednesday)
 (Tuesday)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog -Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Classic Design Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)
The Four Seasons Challenge - ATG/Summer (Summer colors/shells) (3 of 3)



Only $5 with a $50 purchase or Free for VIP with $50 purchase





CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect for summer! Thanks so much for joining us at Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those aqua shades - nice card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card! Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the teal colours and the shiny shells. Thanks for joining the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria