Thursday, August 27, 2020

Birthday Card Using Conie Fong Sunflower In A Pot with CTMH Products

Hello Friends!  I hope you are doing well and staying safe.  It has been hot here in Southern CA; as it has been over the US.  

It took me several days to make this card.  I have too many other things going on in my life.  I love this image and I love that I can resize it to fit my needs for coloring a larger image.  I have a magnifying lamp; but I still have challenges coloring smaller items.

I am using Conie Fong Sunflower In A Pot for Sunflower and the front sentiment; with CTMH Mix In Papers and cardstock.  



Using Image and sentiment from same set.  I purchase PNG; so I can layer them 
or cut them out with Cricut Print and Cut. This also comes in JPG.



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Inside with sentiment - CTMH Stitched Fancy Brackets Z3686 (available Sept 1st, 2020; or as a bundle; Z3757

Image - Conie Fong Sunflower In A Pot Digital Image
Paper outside/inside - CTMH Mix In - X9005
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Black and Lemonade
Bling - CTMH Liquid Pearls Bisque - Z3792 (available Sept 1, 2020)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Beyond Awesome C1644 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Black

Copic Markers 
Sunflower - Y11, Y21, YR21, YR23
Leaves - YG11, YG13
Pot - Y11, Y21, YR21, YR24




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts - Summer Fun (planting/picking flowers is fun) (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Creative Fingers - ATG (3 of 3)  (Friday)
Polkadoodles - ATG (1 of 2) 
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - ATG w/sentiment (1 of 5) (Thursday) 
     DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) 
Creative Moments - ATG (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
 Word Art Wednesday - ATG (1 of 5) 
Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG (No limit) (Tuesday)
Lemon Shortbread - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - ATG (No limit) (Monday)
Classic Design Team Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Dragonfly Dreams - ATG (No limit)
Mix It Up Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (3 of 5)




CTMH August Stamp Of The Month
S2008 Floral Celebration
Only $5 with a $50 order or $18.95 alone



CTMH Artwork for August SOTM






CTMH has many adorable stamps & thin cut sets; plus paper, etc.


My Favorite Stamp & Thin Cuts 
If you like any of these sets; purchase them right away; because they sell out fast.  


Slimline Card I created


Inside of Slimline card I created


Be patient, more thin cuts on the way.

My Artwork 
Slimline Card I created

Card I created

CTMH Artwork For Gnome Matter Stamp & Thin Cuts Z3741




My Artwork for CTMH Winged Wishes Z3734






CTMH Artwork



Also available for the men in your life - 



And so much more.  




See CTMH Specials on the side bars 

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!



12 comments:

  1. Great Card, your colouring is wonderful!
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Crafty Hugs x
    Debbie Maddock
    TTCRD DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Sunflower. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
    Welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Beautiful sunflower and colouring :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge. Good Luck, Maz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black/white background then the bright sunflower; so pretty!

    Thank you for joining us at Mix It Up! Hope to see you again next month!
    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your projects are great. The sunflower is awesome. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charming card! Bright sunflower and terrific backdrop. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 34 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Gloria. Hope your doing well. We have been having some cooler weather here in Indiana. So ready for fall. Your card is so pretty, Love sunflowers. My daughter and kids will be moving next to use in a week or two. She said next year we are going to have a big row of sunflowers along the road. You did a great job coloring. Stay safe friend.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work, Gloria! Thanks for another delightful submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sunflower, one of my absolute favourites. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge, sorry it's taken me longer to comment, just catching up with all the beautiful makes now. Crafty hugs, Jenny (Aud Sentiments DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria